« Back to All Topics
free subscribtion
Posted in 
Billiards
free subscribtion
Posted in 
Billiards
free subscribtion
I heard  from some players that FOD  offer free subscribtion if answer at some questions about this game. Still this offer avaible and  if yes what is the site?I completed this but didnt received anything I think is wrong link(
http://games.flyordie.com/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&subject=Localise%2
 )

from me?lol i didnt say anything to you
The only possible way of ever recieving a free sub use to be winning tournaments for vip status , which is a temporary subscription , you earn , not pay for , although some tournaments required subbed names to play.

in the past , people use to be rewarded , year long subs for helping people translate numerous things , brazillian , polish , i cant really remember what it was , i just remember a few people i know , earning subs via translating things lol.
right Essentials .  free  subs translating questions.
but what is it  the site?
Tell FlyOrDie to conduct a mini tournament once a week for non-subscribers, The winner may participate free of a tournament .. xD If he could win the mini tournament, Why not also win the tournament with players subscribing? Or maybe get a place in the top 5. And so could get a 
SUB
 with no money xD. would be a fun and exciting activity for users NOT subscribed. 
Is just a silly idea :8}-: 

NOTE: There are days when users "not subscribed" may participate in tournaments .. but are very rare these days, So I propose this idea to even 1 person through their ability to have the possibility to play a tournament without being subscribed.
i agree that should be more non sub tourneys 
The site is flyordie of course.

im sure flyordie staff , pick people who they think could help or deserve the opportunity to earn the subscripton.

theres no part of the website to sign up for this kind of thing.

sorry if what i said dissapointed you.

-Essentials
I have got free subscription for 2 years in a row, by translating site to my language...