« Back to All Topics
How Many Here Have Nov. 2001 Nicks Or Before?
Posted in 
Billiards
How Many Here Have Nov. 2001 Nicks Or Before?
Posted in 
Billiards
I was here before Nov. 2001. Met many players. I know a few are still out there.
This was made Nov 23rd of 2001, I made another nick some time before that. Just can't remember the password lol 
yeh i was, but i haven't been around for ages
Most Have Left Haven't They? Since The Subs Came In Most Have Left.
Was Good In The Days Where Everyone had Rating But Lots Of Bank Cheats :^O

GL Norwich For Promotion
Nov 1 2001... first day to have to reg a name.. i was there before but only like a month
I dunno how old this one is lol have to see once i post it oh well
nickname smith y now banned flyordie unban it:(
i was here november 2001 but now that name is perm ban :s
UMM do u guys know that if u have had a name banned,or permantly banned..u can not go and make a new one and come in and play..because then in fact u r avoiding a banning..and that new name will get banned ...lol so a wise choice would have been not to list the old name u had, or the fact that u got it banned..because in turn the mod can go in and bann the name u used to reply in post..basically ur busting urselves..

We all know thats a rule and most follow it ..And the ones who don't are very careful not to let the mods in on the new name for avoiding bann..

and as reply omg that was so long ago.. good luck hope theres alot of replys on here (Y) 

happy new year all :)
I have one name that is just a bit older than this one, but can't seem to remember the password. Registration began November 1, 2001. 
Yep, this name's dated as November 1st 2001 and my other name's Dippy which is dated November 5th 2001.  Dippy is the name I usually use though.  Think I first came across the site back in May or sometime like that when the room looked totally different too.  It was brown and green for a start if I remember right, lol, and there were no ratings either.  Only problem was that people would come on as your nick and cause trouble!  Grrrr!  Some things never change, lol.  Any old school players with different names now that I might know from before?
Oops.......Dippy's from November 2nd 2001 actually.....not that it matters lol :p
i was one of the november 2001 registers... but it was banned:( (Nasher)+ i was here about 2 mnths b4 registering names happened
Any 1 remember the nick Snooker_Boy fod un-ban it please, it was quite a old nick :p:p:p
aah Nasher :)

anyway, I registered first in july 2002.

Most of you guys use different names now, plz share with us :p?

Greetz
Jamez what date do u think that nick was born :p ?
my mr8ball name was Novenber 3 2001 i think but someone got it perm banned :@ Wonder If FOD can check the IP and see its not my Log-in and remove it plz :D
I remember looking at and being surprised how old it was but can't remember when, you know?
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
dunno when mines from just have to have a look :p
I was here around that time :p made a couple before but cant remember pass lol. during upa2 :D and realpool:D:D
nov. 3rd was this registration ... , endgane was nov. 11
I've registered on 20th november but I've started playing a few weeks before that. 
It's good to see some of the old folks back.
[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif
]Enigma, do you play snooker here anymore?

i registered December 2001.... not sure when exactly!
I think I am playing here since Nov.2001; I, sometimes like to remember few mates...
u might of been laying here in fed 2001 but u havent got a name with that date because fly or die only opened the Registration Nov 1st 2001 ;)
Another old timer... been on FlyOrDie since summer of '01
Snap.. nemises..round about the same time(but slightly earlier lol)..hope ur keeping well my friend:-)
i been on flyordie since 2000 :p but i aint got a clue what password is :p 
TOPxDOG rest in peace son lmfao :p
i do...i dont think 2 many people remember me though...i tend to forget playing people that were better than me 2....lmao

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Jul 27, 2007 7:41 PM]
Earliest one ive seen so far is Enigma who registered the 77th person. patrick is laso 184 i think so they are defo two of earliest to come on flyordie.
It doesnt matter the Number.
Im Avenger Plyer #301, but thats due to a tech issue,since I created the lg.
Reg Number wasnt the Question to this Over used, and Un needed post.
It was simply asked if you were around at Begining of FOD.
I waqsnt, wish I woulda been.
Spit in the other hand now.
Thom are you in some kind of nutty mood? You seem to be having a go at FODS3 because they are a better leage and because they can post in the "Leagues" part of the forum. Have you ever thought that they might not allow you because of your bad record?