« Back to All Topics
DOES ANY 1 KNOW JIMMY WHITES SNOOKER SITE PLEASE!!:):)
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
will any one kindly tell me the Jimmy whites snooker site please :):) thank you!!
hey mate, i8ts www.geocities.com/snookertournaments thx ;)
lol jimmy i already got it , im on about a dif snooker site
lol :p
If you're looking for the site of the game Jimmy White's Cueball World this one is of the developer of the game:

http://www.awesome.uk.com/

I hope I don't get banned for accusing me of advertising another game. :)  

Hey whirlwind cheers mate , but how do i actually play the game
?????

ive read it all and i didnt see where it sais where i play?

could u tell me where do i go to to play the game
You want to play the game you buy the game. I don't think there is an online version. It may have an internet play mode but I would say stick to FlyorDie, that is, if you want a multiplayer online game with easy connection and which is relatively fast considering that not everyone has the same internet connection speed.
Cheers m8
Sorry about my late arrival in this topic guys, I've been sleeping all day and only just got up. And seeing as this is my fault, I'd better try and clear things up!

Firstly my thanks to whirlwind for his help. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to help here. Welcome to the forums! Judging by the name, I take it you are a snooker player at heart? Or are you the Whirlwind himself?!

Anyhooo. Back to the topic. Jimmy White's is an offline PC title, that has been round since the days of the Commodore Amiga. I first started playing the titles many moons ago, and whilst back then the graphics weren't much to shout about, the in game physics were spot on. Everything reacts exactly how you'd expect it to. If you don't use enough chalk, you'll find that you miss-cue. If you try and put too much backspin on the ball and hit it too hard, you'll chip the ball off the table.

In it's latest guise, the game is known as 
Jimmy White's Cueball World.
 I've added a link to amazon.co.uk at the bottom of the page. It's been around for a while now, and although it's sold out at amazon, you should be able to pick it up at your local games shop. Especially if they sell second hand games. I picked up a copy a few weeks back to replace my old scratched CD, and only paid £3 for it. Bargain.

It doesn't have any dedicated web sites that you can play multiplayer, but there is a site that allows you to play the game online. Gamespy.com. That supports the Jimmy White titles, and should allow you to play online against other like minded people. Jimmy White's also supports LAN gaming, and has a two player option for use on one PC. I've also added a link to gamespy at the end of this post.

If you like pool and snooker, I'd seriously recommend you go have a look for this title, you'll be amazed. Honest. You can pick it up for next to nothing, and although I wouldn't recommend playing it online, as the FlyOrDie games are more than adequate and have a lot more features, it would be a great game to mess about with offline. 

Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006M3X0/026-5410515-7234002

http://www.gamespy.com
ok cheers mate but what u on about , why are u sorry??? lol no need to be sorry u lazy get lol.... and no ur sites are a load of crap!!
You're so cool Real-Champ! I wish I could be as cool as you!
u serios mate lol?? or just being g@y:p