Curling
Best Players In Game
1 Hog Line Hacker
2 Lion King
3 X7x
4 Taken By Trees
5 Drizzy
6 Asad

Good Curling, soon I will be King. I will never stop. 
Havent seen Vinnie around in the past few months.
....amateur have you ever really no idea.

you never Brown in your curling career.Don´t do not leader boards if you have no notion.

I would like to know how one judge's the best players? Ranking? Win-loss?

1.vinnie jonnes
2.teenwolf
3.lionking3
4.asad,teamgermany
5.frfcurling
700.x7

The best way to know who are good players and who are not, you can start looking at rating. However, at some point the rating is not completely true. If you want to know who is really the best you have to watch some games between high rated players. Those players with high rating playing low rated players are usually overrated. If a player is playing high caliber players and have a high win-loss percentage it gives you an idea that the player is good at stealing. This is an essential part of the game, which can not be trained enough. Furthermore I think you can also apply some thought into which players have played the most games. No. games should be checked together with the win-loss category. If a player has 10 games he/she is more likely to have a high win percentage because there are so few results. Law of average applies as a player plays more games. Watch out though. Some players take more risks when they have the last shot, and may as well give up more points every time they lose an end, but they lose less ends.

I may have been forgotten, but my top 5 list would include me. Therefore I will give you my top 4 apart from myself:
1. Snella - old nick
2. 300er - I think he has left the game now though.
3. Vanhassan/ TEENWOLF
4. Bonobo57

Talent1
I will add vinnie jones to the list although I don tlike him.
I wont put bonobo on my list because his strategies are ridiculous,for me it is over aggressive and many bad calls for his last, he is not even up to the level of 350 :D,
snella, i forget him and didnt play a lot of games with him

i forget how you play too.
I will say:
1.Vinnie Jones
2.300er,pikachu
3.none
4.none
5.vanhassan, FRF, pokerking, to name but a few

The reason why I rate Vinnie Jones so high is that i think he plays normally but his game works better than anyone else, you can never control anything when playing against him because his game is quite perfect, never make a wrong call and always keep pressuring you. And then he has good accuracy too(altough drop a little bit now from my observation). 300er and pikachu are another two players who can make you feel uncomfortable(the former plays a more complicated game and the latter peeling and spliting all the way sometimes but very effective when necessary)
These three players really inspire and impact my own way of playing. 

Other players(not including bonobo) such as vanhassan(a classless guy though), FRF, pokerking,Mr.77, or even ti-kass(i know everyone hates him here but he has the best open game here, admit it or not) have a solid game and enough weapons to beat everyone of the field. I think playing up to this level is enough for competition.
the best top 4 for me is 

no  list only best 4 ever 

talent1
vinnie jones 
vanhassan
300er

thats the reality guys :)

Funny!! Why dont all over 350 points have a tournament? Then we can see whos the best! But whos got the balls? Im up for it every day. 
Yes i agree with the other TOP players,same names maybe different place,my list

1 Vinnie
 2 Vanhassan
 3 Hog Line Hacker
 4 Lion King
 5 300 er (now in old days 1)
 6 Taken By Trees
 7 Drizzy
 8 Gabriela
 9 x7x
10 Riderpride
11 Gringomonster
12 fafa
13 talent 1
14 asad
the rest off so called top players are a joke
they play vs 0 or chicken 1 end runners (...)

[Edited by: Mervin on 15.12.2012 01:30]
As far as i'm concerned, Talent1 (snella) is the best. He has the all time highest rating on curling (555 or 560 i forget) and is an amazing player with great sportsmanship and curling knowledge. 300er is a great player too but is more of an oldtimers. Mwcurl is another great player like 300er. Similar strategy. VINNIE is good but his attitude could be better sometimes. Vanhassan is good but i can beat him a lot :) I agree with markchan ti-kass gas a great open play but can be beat with guards in play. I don't meanto brag but i have the best tap/hack weight on here (I believe lol). Best draw weight is VINNIE or 300er. I hope everyone continues to play this great game even though I'm not able to play as much anymore
I give my top 5 too...
You muss play good of course but not only...You muss have a good attitude too...
it's why my top 5 is
Number 1 forever 300er.2 times you make your comeback ...take the "famous" crown and quit the game.
You have class Michael
After i prefer say we have 4 number 2...
Same nevel and same fairplay 
FRF curling...Lion King...Talent1...Having good times...
Of course i have not forget Vinnie Jones and Vanhassan...2 very good player's but bad speak when he loose...it's why they are not in my list.
I have just a little regret...any moderator play curling...
If you search one 1 day help Nikki 100
For me he is perfect for this job.
@Mr.77: I am not Snella, Snella is another good norwegian :)
Good afternoon guys.

I will not put in order, because everyone has their different tactic and weight, but I really like these players.

Vinnie Jones
300ER
Vanhassan
Talent1
Bonobo57
Havinggoodtimes
ElGranCapitano
MarkChan
LionKing3
TeamGermany
Simiplex
Hog Line Hacker
Pikachu
Mr. 77
asad
Drizzy2
Doogie2
Nobodysfool
Croteam1974
JohnnyHR
mwcurl
ty-kass

Everyone is always very difficult opponents.

I'm sorry if I forgot someone
Nice topic

Every one judges from his own perspective:

For me the best 5:
1)VINNIE  JONES
2)Talent1
3)300er
4)Vanhassan
5)Pikachu

But again guys, if the players above play with each other ONLY - Vanhasan might be stronger than Talent1 and Talent1 might be stronger than VINNIE. (just an assumption)  

Rgds

For me no doubt

1. loretta
2. Diceman ;-)

Merry Christmas
Its true, Talent1 may be best. Hog Line Hacker very under rated pro.
Curling changed a lot last month or so. 
I am still not sure who is better Talent or VJ.
Talent seems to have more power on different combinations than VJ.
1. erto
2.Perfect Blow
3.mar universo
4.cowboyerto
5.medal black ball
6.new direction
7.man expensive 
8. Leticia (old nick of erto)
9.panic3
10.ertinho 

Returned the best ERTO
1.erto
2.medal black ball 
3.mar universo
4.new direction
5.man expensive
Yes  VINNIE JONES is Cantona.

HOU HA CANTONA THE FRENCHI CANTONA...
HOU HA ZIDANE THE FRENCHI ZIDANE...
HOU HA PLATINI THE FRENCHI PLATINI...
i think he not play good curling but soccer yes...
viva Arsenal et vive la france...:)

Im better than half the players you have mentioned.BUT MOST RESPECTED PLAYER IN GAME IS BONNOBO57 BY FAR.FAIR PLAY BY FABRICE ALWAYS
Ure better then the half, honestly answer LOL.

Bonobo57
Vinnie
Knockout1
FRFCurling
Markchan
HavingGoodTimes
ElGrandCapitano
MWcurl
Talent1
Vanhassan
WIND
brb1397
Wnnter
Cashprovider
HogLineHacker
Mr77
Simiplex
Don Logan
TeamGermany
erjc
pierre
300er
snella
Nikki100
Jag
GabrielaMihaela

Greatings, and sorry when i forget some

JohhnyHR / ProdigY
VJ vanished after Talent1 got lucky to find his game
300er
Arjent
swissgirl
OnMute
Vanhassan
DE996
HogLine
Markchan
TIKASS
and many others in lucky games

Happy Summer Days to all !
Easy decision. The nutty lunatic, psychotic erto. Congrats may you please be entered into a mental facility, if not already there:) 

Any idea where Trout is? Anyone? I am still not sure who was the best. Count on Vinnie, but not 1005 sure
Yes Trout emigrated to Australia after his release & is now living with Jock Kuta. Occasionally he plays under Jocks nick but is a busy man now & a reformed character & now enjoys life as Jocks personal carer. 
)))) Your a bigger nutcase than erto mate, Thank you )))
Back here after all those years :o) I wonder how many is left from those days? 
Not many players left of the great players mentioned previouse pages.. I think its weird that Trout, Aiglon and NamtraSprakje is not mentioned (great players).

Today 18.02.2019 is the King of Curling Newfoundland , he has the Crown With almost 550 Points. 
Or David Beckham,Anna Sidorova and not to forget MineraCurling for mentioning a few.. :D 
Say it again Back of Burke, 300er and Talent. 
Hey buddy :o)

Has been a while. Well 7 years to be specific. How you doing?
I am well! Very busy so I never really play here but I occasionally pop in to chat with old friends :) hope all is good with you mate
Hello 300,

Your nick have been speak about last years of the great players in here. I never saw you in action. Are you gonna play again?
Good to hear that Mr.77. All is well here also. Kinda miss the good curling days tho!

@Namtra. Yeah i might play again. But babysteps. Haven’t thrown a stone since 2012.
1. CurlManitoba 
2. aggrind
3. Trout
4. WadersBlueJeans
5. TheRake
6. Peffs 
7. Lionking
8. Vinniejones
9. Talent1
10. Aiglon 

The rankings I'm seeing here are hogwash. These players don't play TRUE curling like the list I provided. 

~Take your Vitamins ~
-Dr. Curl   PhD Curling,  
1. Talent1
everyone else