« Back to All Topics
1 point taken away every day
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I've noticed that sometimes my rating will go down by 1 pt. even tho I didn't play. It seems to do this if I log in and don't play. I'm not sure but I think it does it 1pt each day. Has anyone else noticed this?? I'm not worried or upset so please don't say things like "get on with your life" or things like that. I'm just a curious type of person and am just wondering what is going on with it is all.
Wolfman1964, you’re lucky having taken away just one point each day. I get 3 point out every day from my score.)) Joking
Depends on your rating value. (1-2-3 points out each day)  It’s a rule . 

It stops people sitting on a high rating without playing any games. For example someone who has the crown in a game with 750 points will lose 5 points a day to prevent them from staying on that score and retaining the crown without playing. 

Below is the system FOD uses to determine the amount of points you will automatically lose each day:

Below 353 1 
354-500 2 
501-612 3 
613-707 4 
708-790 5 
791-866 6 
867-935 7 
936-1000 8

thanks wow I never knew that because I had played every day from when I first signed up until recently I have had computer issues and haven't played much. There is so much they don't tell you about this site. They should have a page to go to to learn the ins and outs of it all.