« Back to All Topics
Strong players gone
Posted in 
Curling
Strong players gone
Posted in 
Curling
Strong players gone
I don’t know what’s happening. I play really ordinary, lots of mistakes, but still win.
Either I am too lucky or I don’t know…
Never felt so here, probably because some strong players left curling here, due to summer etc.
Hope they are coming back, to give us  some challenge and drop our high ratings to true values.

Happy Summer Days, guys!

On the other hand, many players who curl on real ice may not come back as often when the winter comes (like me LOL).

c²
Summr, I could not agree with you more. The level of talent and competition here has dropped so much within the last couple months. You wrote this topic in the summer when the competition was still strong enough, & it is just getting worse. Now there a few exceptions but barely anyone can give me a good game now. Even you don't play anymore and our games were some of the best. The elite such as Vinnie Jones, 300er, snella, Nikki100 haven't played in ages. Players like summr, talent, Pikachu, mwcurl only play the odd time. All these players could beat me sometimes. Now I only lose to Talent, Nobodysfool, & wonderboi22 (and a few others). And they play month to month, or once a month. I hope that 1 or 2 of the players I mentioned come back and play weekly and give myself and others a good beating because it hasn't happened for awhile. Summr I wished you were right 8 months ago when you said "some strong players left curling here, due to summer" But now I have come to realize that just isn't the case.

They were happening like 5-6 years ago, but the issue was fixed and now again.
Or maybe I will play,  if rest of the guys come back like VJ, 300er, snella, Nikki, Van etc. 

I speak for the 100s of 150 players out there.sorry but we just cant play at ur level.fortunately u do lose 1 in 6 games so its not completely empty of players .but being at the top is always gonna be a lonely place.plenty of us would love to be there with you.congrats for ur consistency.
Trout,
Most of the guys left because it’s a big temptation, curling on  FOD  is real good and it is sucking you in, big time.
Thanks to FOD team making this terrific site as it is now , improved and etc.,

Also they left because they probably met the biggest challenge of all time here and they do not want to be beaten ,(by brb),  joking guys. 
Personally I was planning to play  here at least twice a week, but you know how annoying for me those sudden disconnections. They become real often.
They were happening like 5-6 years ago, but were fixed and now again...
Or maybe I will play,  if the rest of the guys come back like VJ, 300er, snella, Nikki, Van etc. 

Happy Summer Days!

I wish to personally apologize for not being that good a player for you guys but I would like to say I do the best I can.
wolfman, I was enjoying playing with you, no need to apologize 
You’re good player IMHO, sometimes you miss sweeping but your aims and tactic is perfect
 I hope you're not taking that personally when I haven’t mentioned your name in the list .
I do it now
Take care

Id love to see Trout tested i mean trully tested by the legends,my rescue team have just recently managed to spring(rescue) the legend that is Vinnie Jones from vanhassan basement of terror(wow he was in bad shape :p).we hope to rescue more legend in future so they all can challenge Trout to find if he the true king.Regarding hassan basement of terror,just kidding Mr Hassan..im sure u know this (A)
Welcome back to Vinnie Jones :) 
Ps.  Question to Vinnie Jones...is it right the football player also hard man actor :p ur named after..he goes fishing for trout(i might be wrong) so we have a massive(whopper) king trout here that need hooking and reeling in and Vinnie Jones is just the man to do this,,,imagine it Vinniw this big trout on ur mantle piece above ur fire place..just a thought...might need a big rod thos cos this trouts a BIGGIE..gl VJ :D
Vinnie get back to playing, someone's gotta be able to beat trout right ;) welcome back mate! 
Vinnie Jones!!!! :):):) Hope you post this because you intend on playing again ( not just to get my hopes up ). If so welcome, I hope you brought lotsa friends with you! 
Come back, even just to show the show off who the real King is, they do say that you are the best ever so come show us.
Maybe they just got older. Kids and jobs and responsibilities and all that. If only I could get hold of a good sweeping mouse and a baby sitter I'd still give anyone a run for their points!
Trout, I think it's your turn to show up, VJ is back big time!
Trout has been kidnapped by Jock Kuta, have you seen the way Jock plays nowadays.
WOW!!! I can't believe what I just read. The "Trout" being nice in forum. It must be somebody using his nick.
Ty Wullie for you comment. I can only repeat what I wrote 17. april: keep an eye with Jock Kuta and his very suspicious behavior... Is he Trout? Is he Talent1? Is he at all Jock Kuta ??? :D