Off-topic
Athens 2004
Anyone think we have a chance in ne of the events i fink we will win:

javelin - steve backley
200m - darren campell (chance dere)

ne can fink of ne other events plz reply

We (UK) gotta retain our Curling title:p

We did win the Curling in sydney right?:|lol
paula radcliffe in her middle distance running shud do well darren campbell possesses nowhere near enough quality to win 200m and steve backley is far to old to win javeline

we have mark ainsley in the sailing in think...theres a heptathlete and there is dean macey doing his decathlon ermmmm dunno who else

kelly holmes mite do ok?
I think the olympics are dying out to be honest,theres not much interest in this in England..What a shame when,Britain are trying to get the 2012 games.To me,the olympics are just a money making racket with a few criminals running the show.AND it bores the **** out of people when we are trying to watch Eastenders and all we see are a couple of fairies jumpin off a diving board..BAN EM I SAY ...lol
lmao, the above is partially true..i cant remember liking the olympics :(

oh yeah, the monkey thingy bars, theyre cool :D

lol
I thought curling was a winter sport ??
omg rofl, now why didnt i think of that :(
where's Laurel by the way lol
hmmf...you know im gonna have to make a name especially for all you comedians :D
I love watching the 100m sprint , i believe Kim Collins will win in the mens division , but as always i hope a britain comes in the top 3

Hey,,Beach Volleyball (womans) is good.

:D
>I thought curling was a winter sport ??

Maybe it is I dunno:p
usa go bball we 119-2 in olympic history...we probably have track 2
O well us americans have enough steriods to beat all your sprinters I'm not concerned :|

But Phelps going to win 7 swimming medals :p
kelly won gold in 800m :p and justin gatlin won 100m
Kim collins didnt Win <world champion> which was a shock to me ...
Theres a newcomer on the block so it looks like 100m sprinting has just got better for viewers like myself

best athlete ever is from UK : Colin Jackson
Jonathan Edwards gotta b high in GBR best ever