« Back to All Topics
Server
Posted in 
Curling
Server
Posted in 
Curling
Server
@OPERATOR How idiotic is it that points transfer due to the server glitching me out. I didn't lose connection for 1 second but I forfeit my game because of FOD's problems. That's unreal! I am asking for my points back and my game to not show up in my records, and for the problem to be fixed that you can't lose because the server disconnects you from the game. I know other players would agree on me with this too.  
Regards, Subscriber to FOD -Trout
This has been brought up before. It's no big deal. If your life totally revolves around internet games, you should seek help.

The server will disconnect at times, your internet connection will cut out at times and this is called "life". Take a breath and move on.
Trout, take it easy, man!
I know it’s VERY annoying , it happens to me too and also to other players as well. And as far as I know  it happened only once to you, with Trout.
I even remember the case when it happened to your opponent once, while you were losing big time ! (Chinese guy).
It might be anything : java glitch , hackers attack (port suddenly closed), etc. Server ?... well, could be the server, but not certainly on purpose for you to stop playing/winning . 
So I would agree with Mark on matter to move one . You are welcome here from time to time to take/give lessons of good curling. 
 VJ, Talent, erjk , swissgirl, and other guys – come back occasionally, at least .