« Back to All Topics
Extra Ends
Posted in 
Curling
Extra Ends
Posted in 
Curling
Extra Ends
In the game right now, without any extra ends, you'd much rather be 1 down with hammer than 1 up without hammer, when really, there should be no clear advantage. I think the addition of extra ends would make the game more realistic.
There should be an option that you set before the match (kind of like the button for skins format) that would tell players that you want to play extra ends. Please consider this suggestion!!!
Ignore Jen he has become a once a week player. Nah only joking Jen your right & this is where they might do what they done to a friend of ours & ban me for 3 days when I say this. No idea on this forum ever gets implemented anymore, FOD don't care about our suggestions, go back & you'll see posts that just get blatantly igored.
Just wanted to bump this one up and add my voice to the request
True, that is more realistic and fair. 
Championship Curling has extra ends, true. Leagues and some tournaments still let ties stand. 

Another option would be a draw to the button to break the tie.

Don't like the draw to the button idea...extra ends would improve the game 200%!!!
Aiglon
Bump.

Implementing extra ends would make strategy more realistic. It's weird that in a tie game it's better do give up a steal than to be forced to one before coming home.

I'd welcome a draw to the button for 1st hammer, but to draw to decide a game is just silly. Apart from in skins, but skins is altogether silly.