« Back to All Topics
quitters
Posted in 
Curling
quitters
Posted in 
Curling
quitters
no way this is a fun game as long as quitters can take a lead then bail out and get winning points. i play the full game or try to. if you quit you should lose,  fair and simple. don't know how many times i could have bailed out with a lead, but don't, only to have is bite me in the azz..guess i should never fall behind.. 
jofer, this has been said again and again SET YOUR # of ENDS!! If they quit between ends and they aren't set they are allowed to also if ends aren't set they get the points as soon as end is over not if they quit or not. If you set your ends its winner of the match that gets points and if they leave match early you will get points on scoreboard for every end they missed I think 3 for 1st end they miss and 2 for every one after so unless they have really big lead you will prob win match.
yes wolfman but there is the scenario where u set ends and someone is 7  0 up and can quit and win as the 3 points they lose per end still gives them victory.in a normal match u only win if conceeded this is very unfair and could easily be solved by fod by making it a loss unless u play to end or if someone conceeds defeat.
3 lobby's for 6 end players and all the rest of the lobby's for players choice