« Back to All Topics
Good ol' days
Posted in 
Curling
Good ol' days
Posted in 
Curling
Good ol' days
No 300er, no Talent1, no VINNIE JONES, no slap, no Nikki100, no mwcurl, no wonderboi, no Trout, no vanhassan, no Hokey, no ElGranCapitano, no erto, no fun! 
But Vanhassan and erto still play here daily...as different nicks 
hi.
 I agree with you. I never played the like of Trout etc
but I enjoyed watching them play. skill and masters of the game. I would like to aspire to there level one day, 
2025 lol. 

regards
 readyfogo zero
I awkwardly miss them too.  Those high level games were amazing to watch!  Especially Trout's matches.  Hope one or two of them return.

Wasn`t THAT a comment Wullie? 
Yes it was a comment but not what I'd like to say about how some of them made it to the top.
Yes i agree...with wullie

Trout/brb/cerf and manny other nicks,wasnt famous for his play only,all knew,but me glad the Boy got a job now :)

I have absolutely no problem with them away. Less mayhem, less stress. I'm enjoying the game every bit as much with all of them away, if not even more so. Just my opinion.
Quite right Jen well said, no b!tching about who has the crown & great to go in to watch a match & no arguing, bliss.
I guess that's a good thing for me then eh wullie? :D
Definitely mate, its good to see no crap where people are jealous of others,hated that side of things on here so the people concerned can stay away or learn a lesson when they do crawl back out of the woodwork.
Less mayhem? 300er, Nikki100, ElGranCapitano, mvcurl and Wonderboi? All perfect gentleman imo. I can see why some have problem with the rest of them. I dont! 
I don't know any of those you just mentioned, so I can't really speak. I was really talking about one person in particular.
Anyway, point is that the absence of all these people has in no way impacted the fun I've had on this game, and I think I speak for many others when I say that. Just my thoughts.
nobodys fool is right in as much as the crown would be a different story if the others were around.trout wow best ever but yes a pain sometimes lolol. but what a level of play with these guys around.no disrespect to 77 or lion they are crown worthy etc but the crown would be back and forth and i never understood why trout got so upset over 1 defeat by 77 he could have won another 4 times after that oh well folks huh.
MIB, perfectly said!  
Btw, I will be back soon to claim the crown. :D
I'm not even mentioned? Gee.

Anyways. I'm playing under "Ulsrud4President" when I do play. Not easy to get a good game these days tho!
Im up for a comeback if you all return! Haha :)
It was the game against 77 that showed just what sort of a person trout is. NOT very nice. Yes I enjoyed watching him play but good riddance to bad rubbish I say.