« Back to All Topics
SCANDINAVIAN CURLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I organize "Scandinavian Curling Championship", a tournament for everyone who lives in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and FarÖer.
Max. 16 players (inclusive myself). Settlement will be planned after the number of players participating.
The games will be of 6 ends with extra end if it is a draw after 6 ends. Extra end must be set up separately, so the hammer accrues to the looser of the sixth ordinary end.
If the hammer is not to the right player, both players must go out and back in.
Those who are interested, Please write here.

Regards
AIYANNA
"lille per" (Denmark) is on the list. Ty, lille per
Partecipants until now :

1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Talent1 (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Aiyanna (Den)

Good,nice to meet all of you.

Tack, när tror du att vi börjar?
I will only participate if it's 10 ends, 6 ends and I will not play. Thanks.
Its OK Talent, np. Thank you. 
1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Sigmunds (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Aiyanna (Den)
Good luck Anna with the tourney.
Partecipants list just now:

1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Sigmunds (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Puxxy Riot (Swe)
6- Aiyanna (Den)
Justine, you wrote in wrong tournament. You have to go in Team World tournament topic :-)
Partecipants until now

1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Sigmunds (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Puxxy Riot (Swe)
6- Namtra Sprakje  (Nor)
7- Aiyanna (Den)
Planen er, at vi starter med at spille fra på søndag den 8. feb. Håber at få 2 - 3 spillere mere med, inden da. 

The plan is, we begin to play the matches from sunday the 8. feb. Hope to find 2 or 3 more players before then.
Anna I'm USA so I guess I'll just watch, gl and gc to all.
Partecipants until now

1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Sigmunds (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Puxxy Riot (Swe)
6- Namtra Sprakje (Nor)
7- Ulle  (Swe)
8- Aiyanna (Den)

Jeg er med i morgen kveld, hvis det blir da :)

Partecipants until now

1- Tommy Gun (Swe)
2- Sigmunds (Nor)
3- SweRocks (Swe)
4- Lille Per (Den)
5- Puxxy Riot (Swe)
6- Namtra Sprakje (Nor)
7- Ulle (Swe)
8- duppen (Nor)
9- Aiyanna (Den)

why not me?

biesmans (Denmark)
 Hi Biesmans. 
Problem is, I never met you before, dont know if you really are from a Scandinavian country. 
In the topic: "2011 World Championships of Curling - online tournament", you write you are from Holland.
In the topic :"Re: European Grand Prix of Curling"- , you write you are from Canada...

I want to make a tournament for players from Scandinavic countrys. Sorry.

Best regards 

Nice to see the lineup getting filled, good luck to everyone :)
Dear participants:

We must delay the start of the tournament for a little, until we get clarification on how many will participate in order to make a tournament formula. However, some rules here, applicable regardless final formula:

A) All matches are 6 ends. If its a draw after 6 ends, we play extra end. Both players go out and in again to play the extra end, until hammer is with the player who lost end nr. 6.

B) If 2 or more players get same placement, the mutual match/matches will determine the final placement in the eliminatory group/round robin.

C) the goal is that each player play at least 3 matches a week, so the tourney will totally take 2-3 weeks. Players who delay the progress of the competition on a large scale, may be excluded from the tournament. All the played games will be reset. Played games by players who resign from the tourney will also be reset.

Jeg er med hvis det er ok. :)
Hej UniTak, Super!Takk så mycket
List of partecipants, updated

1-  Tommy Gun (Swe)
2-  Sigmunds (Nor)
3-  SweRocks (Swe)
4-  Lille Per (Den)
5-  Puxxy Riot (Swe)
6-  Namtra Sprakje (Nor)
7-  Ulle (Swe)
8-  duppen (Nor)
9-  Uni Tak (Swe/Nor)
10- Aiyanna (Den
Dear all partecipants. The SCANDINAVIAN CURLING CHAMPIONSHIP can begin from now.

FORMULA:

A)We play a “Round Robin”, where all 10 players meet each other once. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ranked players play in the Round Robin play the semi-final: 1st placed vs. 4th, 2nd vs. 3th. Winners play the final for the 1st place.

B) All matches are 6 ends. If its a draw after 6 ends, we play extra end. Both players go out and in again to play the extra end, until hammer is with the player who lost end nr. 6.

C) If 2 or more players get same placement, the mutual match/matches will determine the final placement in the eliminatory group/round robin.
Therefore, the score of the match has no importance for ranking, only the result: won/lost 

D) the goal is that each player play at least 3 matches a week, so the tourney will totally take 2-3 weeks. Players who delay the progress of the competition on a large scale, may be excluded from the tournament. All the played games will be reset. Played games by players who resign from the tourney will also be reset.

Good Curling to all.
The winner of a match, have to report the RESULT of his match in the topic: RESULTS-SCANDINAVIAN CURLING CH.
Regards
SUPPLEMENT to FORMULA

E)Rule about missing connection.

If a player miss the connection during a match, the opponent win this match. If FoD system crashes, a whole new match may be played no matter which end the match was stopped.
CORRECTION: NEW SUPPLEMENT to FORMULA

After experience with interruptions of connection, we have decided to change the rule about this. 

If the match is interrupted during the 1th end, the match have to restart from beginning, from 0-0.

If the interruption occurs during the 2nd end, the match will resume to play from 2nd end, so you must play 5 ends totally, without set-up because an odd number of ends have to be played, with the score after 1th end, and so on.

examples:

1) after 1th end the score is 2-0, interruption happen in the middle of 2end, restart with 2nd end from 2-0, without set-up,  because an odd number of ends have to be played (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th,: play 5 ends totally)

2) after the 4th end position is 5-3, interruption in the middle of the 5th end, restart with 5th end from position 5-3, (play 2 ends)

3) after the 6th end 8-8, interruption in the middle of extra end (7th), restart with 7th end (extra end) from position 8-8.

The match should restart with the hammer to the player who would have been entitled to it after last played end.

If the hammer is wrong placed, both player having to go out and in again, until this happens correctly.

If there is question,you are welcome to write here.
NB NB NB The round robin have to be finished at last Saturday the 21. february!!! 

Down here you can see the list over the REMAINING MATCHES in Round Robin:

1unitak-swerocks
2unitak-lilleper
3aiyanna-swerocks
4aiyanna-tommy
5duppen-sigmunds
6duppen-swerocks
7duppen-lilleper
8duppen-puxxy
9ulle-swerocks
10ulle-lilleper
11ulle-namtra
12namtra-swerocks
13puxxy-tommy
14puxxy-lilleper
15lilleper-tommy
16lilleper-sigmunds
17lilleper-swerocks
18swerocks-tommy
19sigmunds-tommy
LillePer has informed me, that he withdraws from the competition. The games he has played will be reset.
MATCHES REMAINING in RoundRobin
1unitak-swerocks
2aiyanna-swerocks
3aiyanna-tommy
4duppen-sigmunds
5duppen-swerocks
6duppen-puxxy
7ulle-swerocks
8ulle-namtra
9namtra-swerocks
10puxxy-tommy
11swerocks-tommy
12sigmunds-tommy
In the round robin, the fight to win the 4 best placement is very thrilling. In the case that 3 players get the same olacement in Roun Robin, I complement the rules below:

B) If 2 or more players get same placement, the mutual match/matches will determine the final placement in the eliminatory group/round robin.

Supplement: Since it may happen that more than two players finish on the same number of victories in the round robin, the location for access to the semi-finals will be decided by the infighting between these players in the round robin. 

If the players has the same number of victories among themselves, they play a new playoff pool between these players. 

In the event of continued similarity, the location is determined by the score achieved (stones) in the individual matches in this playoff pool.

Semifinaler er UDSAT!
Semifinalerne må vente med at blive spillet, indtil vi får nogle svar fra Moderatorerne hos FoD. 

Semifinaler skjuts upp!
Semifinal måste vänta för att spelas tills vi får några svar från moderatorer på FoD.

Tommy.Gun and Ulle are out of this tournament. Their games are reset.
New ranking for Round Robin is:

player/won/lost

1.Aiyanna 5-1
2.Namtra 5-1
3.SweRocks 4-2
4.Duppen 3-3
5.UniTak 2-4
6.PuxxyR 1-5
7.Sigmunds 1-5

(Aiyanna won match vs. Namtra
Puxxy won match vs. Sigmunds)

SEMIFINALS are:

Namtra-SweRocks
Aiyanna-Duppen

The 2 winners go to final, and 3. place final for the losers if they want.
Please, play at soon its possible . Good games to all.

NB: RULES/REGLER FOR SEMIFINALS and FINAL: 

the matches will be played over 10 ends. 
Eventual extra end like in Round Robin.

matcherna kommer att spelas över 10 ändar. 
Möjligt extra ände (som i Round Robin)
N.B. SEMIFINAL 2:

den sista dagen för att spela semifinal är ONSDAG 18. MARS (2015 :-D)

Namtrasprakje - SweRocks