« Back to All Topics
unfair deception by administrators in Curling Grand Prix 2014
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Dear administration site. I am a third year playing curling on your site, but this injustice I have not seen anywhere else. All 2014 I competed nose to nose with Gabriella in the Grand Prix. The fight was complicated by the fact that I was born the third child and I almost was not able to train.

Nevertheless, I tried to play in tournaments though not as often as Gabriella. I often vyigraval her but she has played in more tournaments. All year I watched her results and after each tournament and compared my glasses. at the end of the year before the last tournament I fell behind by 25 points and I managed to win in last year's tournament while Gabriella failed to score in him any points. I caught up with her on points but for most wins (8 vs. 4) I was awarded the 1st place.

Remarkably, I carefully studied the final table and counted the points specially engaged in all places and for me and Gabriella. Both were on 599 points! And now my friend wrote me that Gabriella 600 points and first place. I go and see that this is so. recount all the points and it really 600 points.

But what is particularly interesting at the end of last year, she had nine seats six and three-tenths place. And today was seven nine seats and two tenths. Some of the administrators or moderators manually corrected one result and Gabriella was 600 points.

I am sending this letter to the administration of the website and spread it in a common forum. I hope the administration will deal with this ugly thing and restore results. Hopefully such an outrage will not happen again. Sincerely RYMATA
who bloody well cares, play for fun & sport , not points!

I think the word "outrage" might be a little bit of an exaggeration.  I guess outrages are in the the eye of the beholder.

Did anybody get hurt or killed in this 
blasphemy??
One answer has to be made, if not the tournament will lose credibility !!!
Rymata what is born the 3rd child got to do with it? Just curious.
I think he means his third child was born.
Thanks Jen - I was wondering exactly what the translate program had done to Rymata's message. In that case, congratulations have to go out to Rymata - having a third child is a better prize than anything FoD or any web site can ever offer :)
Gabriela would be a member of FlyOrDie ??? 600 points ???
I HAD TO LAUGH AT THIS POST!!!..I WAS BORN THE FIRST CHILD BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY GAME..IT SOUNDS LIKE A MISTAKE WAS MADE WHEN THE POINTS WERE GIVEN OUT, AND THIS WAS PUT RIGHT BY A MODERATOR..ENSURING FAIR PLAY. IT WOULD NOT OF BEEN DONE TO DECEIVE ..ENJOY .REGARDS,.. MAC :D
Update the topic for discussion. I really want to listen anyone who tells about the integrity of the game and the substitution of the results. Come on, guys! Kuta, Wullie, Anna ... Discuss!
No thanks Rymata I've said what I wanted to say, have a good day.
of course, Wullie, I have no doubt in a similar response. Everything is logical!
much are unfear in here but only a game haleluja frome palestina.
Oh...almost forgot....

Congratulations to Gab!  Well earned victory in a very competitive game.
Hog, so you think it was done correctly? One result has been changed and dishonest victory was given to another player. Ok, thank you for your opinion