Individual World Championships - Arrange Games
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Group H - whitecrj, Nikki100, Buju14, davinfr
I see Davinfr regularly but have no idea when Nikki or Buju play. I am usually on after 6:00 New York time but can play earlier if I have some notice.
Group A: wegma, finnpetersen, canucko, lefpan
I haven't seen finnpetersen and canucko.
Anyway, I'm around after 02:00 PM, almost everyday.
Group A: wegma, finnpetersen, canucko, lefpan
I haven't seen finnpetersen and canucko.
Anyway, I'm around after 02:00 PM, almost everyday.
Group H - whitegrj, Mr.77, Buju14, davinfr 
I have replaced Nikki100. I see davinfr and whitecrj regularly as well although I don't play on here as much as some players do...Usually later so 9:00pm Eastern Time (01:00 UTC). Or just arrange a game with notice.
Group D anyone here for a game?
Group D
curler95, where are you from?
When is the earlier time that you can play?
Hi Sale NS

I'm from Switzerland, best time for me in the evening, like 8 pm to 12 pm center European time,

what would be good for you?
To Buju14:
We have to play a game.
I'll be online on Sunday, after 02:00 PM till 11:00 PM.
Ok? Leave a message to arrange the game.
Mr77, I can play today 19-22 GMT. Send me reply when exactly you want to play if this time is ok for you.
Dawid: The next few days are not very good for me. I will try to be on closer to 22:00 GMT but it is a very tight schedule. I am more likely to be on around 01:00 GMT but if that is too late for you I understand. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Aiyanna calling ObsessiveCurler for tourney game. When can you play? I am here almost every evening. 
For tourney games I will be here today, and tomorrow Friday the 27.3. I am away Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I will be back Tuesday the 1. april.