« Back to All Topics
Concerning Trout
Posted in 
Curling
Concerning Trout
Posted in 
Curling
Concerning Trout
I think everyone should lay off Trout. It takes a special kind of person to buy a crown, be sad when he loses it & transport to get it back. Please just leave him to it & lets enjoy ourselves in the real world. We all know he is untouchable no matter how much transporting, intimidating or whatever else he gets up to here so instead of letting him play us as well as he plays the system just mute him & leave him to his own devices.
I ALSO TRANSPORT, I NORMALLY GO BY BUS, BUT SOMTIMES TRAIN .GROW UP HE IS JUST A BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU,...AND IF WE CAN BUY CROWN LETS ALL GET ONE ......NOT!!!!!!
@JIMMY, I doubt they care about a bankers opinion. 
Nope Jimmy's opinion is totally irrelevant.
CERTAINLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOURS.! JUST LEARN TO PLAY FOR ONCE WITHOUT MOANING, SIMPLE AS THAT! WHAT PART OF IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
AS FOR YOU !!! EXPLAIN TO ME AND ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS ON HERE HOW YOU CAN BUY A CROWN....PLEASE FURNISH US WITH THE RELEVENT INFORMATION OR CLAMP YOUR MOUTH
 JIMMY_MAC

"CLAMP YOUR MOUTH"

You enter a thread with all YELLING and then run your mouth for a couple of posts and you tell people to "CLAMP YOUR MOUTH"?

Take your own advice and don't enter a thread just to start trouble. 
❤️
What a halfwit you are, I never moaned here, I merely replied to your rant. Everyone knows what I mean about buying the crown except you apparently. You jump into my posts all the time with useless rants then complain if I answer back. I suggest that you leave me alone totally instead of making a fool of yourself yet again.
I don't understand what you mean Wullie. Crown is for free. Gimme that.
Ok Talent since your a nice guy i'll explain to you. At one point Trout was so obsessed with being the best & wanting that stupid crown that he subbed purely for that reason.
glad you did not get your flag..and your just envious about trout...rule britannia
Haha up yours, GBTP & COYBIG, Hail hail oh & Motherwell lmao.
And who would be envious of Trout?   Trout knows the score & accepts it so before anymore silly rants go check your facts. 
if your not envious of trout then stop moaning....we all know he is your superior as a person, and a player, and i have never witnessed trout bad mouthing people he just gets on with the game ....all this stuff he is meant to be doing is all in your head..ask your doctor to increase your medication
Are Huns really that thick?  Go read all forum posts about Trout by many many people, there are even posts by Trout himself where by his own admission he has his faults. If you are struggling then please ask a Celtic fan to read them to you. Your point is not even valid as you hijacked the post & its old news. Trout & I are getting on ok, he knows my opinions & accepts them. The only way that Trout is superior to me is at curling & everyone knows that. I don't try to compete with him or anyone else. I have my level & am happy enough with it. If I wanted to be higher then I could be, I'd stop playing my own group of friends & play zeros. I am envious of no one. I have a feeling that you like to stir things up & is your other nick that Jimmy-Mac? Now do yourself a favour & do 1.
can someone dip into there pockets and buy wulliebhoy a crown before he goes into meltdown ..or floods the forum with his tears
I DO NOT want a crown, can you actually read?  In no way are you a comedian. I'm not replying to anymore of your silly posts so V.
koko, you don't add anything to conversation. Trolling/ poking fun/ insulting isn't helping anything.