Mini League 
Posted in 
Curling
Mini League 
Posted in 
Curling
Mini League 
Hello everyone,  

I just wanted to ask a few players, specifically LIONKING, TROUT, AIGLON, VANHASSAN, SNELLA, NOBODYSFOOL, WOWSER if they would like to take part in a mini-league? I would also have asked Talent1 but he isn't around just now.
I am sorry to offend others, but there is no point asking anyone who is not likely to manage to compete strongly enough throughout the duration of the league. The matches will be over 10 ends normal style, and everybody plays each other twice.  Please let me know who is up for joining, and if there is anyone who i have forgotten to ask.  :)

Also i know there is occasionally friction between certain players, sometimes me included in that. I hope we can just put all that aside, ignore it, mute buttons, whatever. Would be nice just to have a PROPER competition against players of the very highest standard. Those i have asked are all very capable players, but not best of friends. No silly petty slanging matches please, i just want to do one mini-league which is about the game. Thanks.
Nice sensible post, would be good to watch this.
Frankly project, Vinnie, good luck :-)
That is a top idea Vinnie. I just hope some of them can put their difference's aside because I think a lot of us lower ranked players would really learn something from watching this grade of a game. Good luck with it mate.
Im sorry .... but the best player is not in your list !!!

:D:D:D