« Back to All Topics
Grand Prix 2014 results
Posted in 
Curling
Grand Prix 2014 results
Posted in 
Curling
Grand Prix 2014 results
Dear administration of the site. Explain me please how is it that the results of the Curling Grand Prix 2014 I (RYMATA) and gabriellamichaella scored 599 points, in March 2015 you changed the outcome and Gabriella got 600 points? But in September 2015 at Gabrielle began 602 points! I'm starting to fear for the Grand Prix of 2013, when I was ahead by 50 points. At this rate, by 2018 from these 50 points is nothing left. And tell me if I should fight this year or Gabriella result will again be launched on 1 place automatically? Thanks in advance, Rymata!

obecouse i am playing in another tourneys, i take points in Grand Prix
Nonsense. It comes to Curling Grand Prix 2014. It ended 31 December 2014, we both had 599 points. In March 2015, the administrator suddenly changed the Gabriella to 600 points, and in September already was 602 points. The 2014 championship ended in 2014, and more points could not be. Although, that excuse has long ago convinced me of the honesty Gabriella
find a moderator and you will get an explication, and leve me alone
What is the explication? December 31, 2014, I counted all the results and both of us had 599 points. In March suddenly Gabriella was 600 points. I counted - already 600. The moderator corrected one 10th place to 9th place (+1 point). It is now 602 points (September 2015). How many will be next? 606? 612? I am sure that Gabriella will find an explanation or explication. I personally wrote to the site administration and I wrote a separate topic about this, but the moderator didn't answer me even once. I consider it a personal conspiracy Gabriella with the site administrator. It is a shame that Gabriella stole my victory in the championship GP 2014 and trying to make excuses, covering up the blatant lie. I Express my contempt
before accusing on someone first you need an explication, i did it,if you don't understand , wait an answer from moderators
i give you a pont- fiind this explication in General forum, but you will need time to find!!
Only the Admins can explain the reason for changing the Grand Prix. It does sound a little fishy tho, why give someone extra points for no reason?..
Why is this posted in the curling forum?
Hog i understood his problem and i know why happend this,+is about curling tourney, that he posted here, realy is amazing for me too, but i know why, he need an explication from moderators, i try it but he dont understand.He need only more detalies to understand well, but is not my job.
From 2016 i will retire from tourneys ,so Rymata you will have your space free !!Good luck!
I will enjoy simply games with all my friends  and i will try to help players who realy love this game!
That was worth a few minutes :D
I post a screenshot of the outcome of the Grand Prix 2015. Last year, the moderators or site administrators shamelessly stole my victory in the championship, giving her the Gabriela. Of course, I did not expect honesty from Gabriela that she owns it. On the contrary, she began to prove that everything was changed correctly, promised to put the proof of his words. But six months have passed and no evidence neither Gabriela nor the moderators did not show. I hope that the existing margin of 67 points they can't steal. I hope that the honor and integrity of the moderators still appear and will they give me a well-deserved in 2014 the victory in the Grand Prix. About Gabriela I say nothing, her honesty and integrity has already learned many people. About such people it as I say or good, either way.

https://file-up.net/big_48cbddb7135d6c731f20160106123840.html
 - the results of Curling Grand Prix 2015