« Back to All Topics
Cheating
Posted in 
Curling
Cheating
Posted in 
Curling
Cheating
Just to let everyone know, joseph cortez (all lower case) has been cheating... when you start a 1 end game with him and lose that one end, he some how gets credited with a win of a 6 end game. When I confronted him about it, he laughed and basically admitted to it. Be aware!!!
The player is josep cortez, sorry, not joseph.
I always thought high ability players never had the need to cheat..I'm suprised at josep cortez to be honest.
I was surprised too, have played him on several occasions with no issues, but this time, he definitely did something to cheat. It was clearly only a one end game. When the match first started he ended up with last rock so he said "Hammer B|" B| is a smiley with sunglasses. We were down to the last rock and he waited almost the full 2 minutes before he threw it...once he did, he won the game and got credited for a 6 end game win and 21 points. 
I saw that 1 end game and was very surprised when on statistics I saw josep won 6 ends and you lost aprox 25  points (+/-, dont remember exactly) 

Where are Mods in this case?    
that guy have severall accounts and keep feeding them constantly. personally i keep him in mute. if he have cheat  Mods need too reset him or too ban him permanently
i do not need to cheat to win ! sory. 
was not me. I'd rather lose than win with trap ok always play with you and you know it ok . :-)

So we have both players thoughts,hmm which one telling the truth hmm...be nice if we can out the liar...my thoughts are this,why would "newfound" land make it up if it wasn't true..hmm