« Back to All Topics
Wrong stats
Posted in 
Curling
Wrong stats
Posted in 
Curling
Wrong stats
Hello, moderators! I had wrote you about this mistake! In my official stats in curling GP now is 32-28-18 (32 wins-28 (2-th)-18 (3-th)). I look to my personal stats every year: GP 2013 - 7-6-5, GP 2014 - 8-11-5, GP 2015 - 16-10-6, GP 2016 - 3-1-0. I calculated it and get 34-28-16. You changed 2 wins for 3-th place! Pleace, change it. Thanks! Rymata
Today I won 35-th tournament. Exact stats is 35-28-16. Regards, Rymata
LOL, dude... U really do personal notes about all the tournaments and compare them with official stats? Who cares about what it says there? Is it the main source of your pride or what?
You should be glad that all the stats are not lost some day as this would turn your life over.
I agree with Dawid0987!!!RYMATA this post is ridiculous. Having fun and winning is great, but bragging about your wins or record is really sad, especially if that's what's really important to you. Who really cares what your actual record is?
I care! I like exact information. If you think it funny, Dawid, it's your problem. I don't think so and I don't interest your mind, your mind is funny for me. I wrote to moderators, are you moderator? Good bye, clown
Newfoundland

in 2014 moderarors stole my victory and got it to Gabriella, now I don't fun anything here. If this site is redicoulus for you but for me this is a serious site and serious stats.
So if you want reply from moderator only why you write on forum where everybody can read. You calling me a clown when you cant find a way to contact moderators? How can that not be funny?
And you saying you have no fun on this site but keep playing... Is there really nothing to do up there in Russia so that you have to play a game which u don't enjoy? Smirnoff not good anymore?

Dawid

I ask you last time. I had wrote to mods about it, I had wrote about Grand Prix. They made 0 answer! I hope what they read this forum