Forums » Curling
repeat offenders
Replies: 19   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: panthergpss (Feb 24, 2016 4:42 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 19   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
panthergpss

repeat offenders Posted: Feb 24, 2016 4:42 AM
I left for part of a year. Interesting that when I came back, two notorious players were still pulling the same stunts as when I left (pilou60 and Stone of Scone). They were penalized by the moderators in the past and yet they are back doing the same stuff.
I don't care about their stupid point totals. It just bothers me that they pick on beginners. It doesn't set a very good example. I know when I am challenged by a beginner and play, I try and give them some pointers on strategy or where to set the broom. Something to help them.
Why are these two allowed to continue to ruin the game?

shield33

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 24, 2016 12:12 PM
Hi,

The lack of fair play is often profit ... For some, everything 's good for points and i assure u, there 's not only two.
To everyone know to play with, and it's falling, and it's falling, that one learns to walk

More efficient to do "report abuse" and let the appreciation for moderation if application of Article 5.4 or not.

When your request, do not expect a response, moderation does have to justify anything.

Regards.

Newfoundland

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 24, 2016 4:14 PM
I agree, these players should be banned!!! Moderators should take action against these type of players. You can add geramendufric to that list as well.

LionKing3

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 24, 2016 10:08 PM
what a shame all life playing --- players.

Wulliebhoy

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 24, 2016 11:27 PM
Shield if you are a Mod I thought they had to have a basic grasp of English, your replies barely make sense. As for Mods don't need to justify, they never do, thats what causes half the problems here.

Aiglon

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 25, 2016 9:40 AM
Funny how this post is brought up right when I just had some fun with Stone of Scone the other day. You're wondering how'd he accept my challenge, eh? I made duck soup with a new nick and took five in the first end. Lesson learned ya goop.

shield33

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 25, 2016 10:58 AM
Hi,

See u moderator status attached to my nickname when i come indoors ?

Where ve you seen that a visual Moderation must justify its decisions ?

Do u think, because you do not see the moderation in rooms, that it isn't there ? If you don't see it, it see.

Instead of spreading pseudonyms on the forum, more functional to do "report abuse" if facts acts' re contrary to the rules.

Better to take 2 minutes to read articles 3-1 and 5-3 of rules.

Regards.

Wulliebhoy

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 25, 2016 8:07 PM
Jock Kuta has kindly agreed to translate what you say for me. I think I understand what you mean now. Thanks Jock.

shield33

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 25, 2016 8:43 PM
Wulliebhoy,

I answers never in thé provocation so subject closed for me.

Regards.

Wulliebhoy

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 25, 2016 9:56 PM
Shield I am not trying to provoke you honestly, nor am I being cheeky. Just pointing out to you that your posts are hard to understand. No offence meant but just an honest observation. Regards Wullie

panthergpss

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 26, 2016 4:37 AM
I am still confused by the ramblings on here. Do the mods do anything about these players or not?

Translator

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 26, 2016 10:58 AM
Please use the correct form of " report abuse " to be considered by the moderators .

Thank you

Translator

panthergpss

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 26, 2016 10:05 PM
Where do you find the Report Abuse Form?

panthergpss

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 26, 2016 10:13 PM
OK, I found the form and have formally complained.

Jock Kuta

Re: repeat offenders Posted: Feb 27, 2016 3:09 AM
Wullie!!! I have tried to the best of my immense abilities and still cannot make sense of shieds rambles.

Replies: 19   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page