Forums » Curling
manipulation
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: curly sue (Mar 9, 2016 9:26 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
curly sue

manipulation Posted: Mar 9, 2016 9:26 AM
hi
i am quiet sure, some people can can do manipulation on the game. i have seen some, every shot like machine while opponent having problems to control. and also i have seen and it happend to me, during the own throw a glitch or lag.

an other problem is caused from the game system. so many times the game control is like playing roulette on ice. im not talking from the normal difficulties to find weight and angle. is it just part of the game or is there a possibility to make any settings like fine tuning?

ty gg

whitecrj

Re: manipulation Posted: Mar 9, 2016 1:50 PM
A while back, a mod posted that it was possible to use the Java version instead of the HTML version. Is it possible these use different alogrithms for the ice - i.e. it may appear that the ice is behaving totally different for the 2 players if they are using different versions?

curly sue

Re: manipulation Posted: Mar 9, 2016 4:25 PM
hi
thanks for answer. thats an interesting point of view. but the most importent thing is - i have to learn not to be angry of myself when it goes wrong - hard lesson

ty gg

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page