Forums » Curling
crown?
Replies: 32   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: MarkWallisburgh (Aug 25, 2016 12:01 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 32   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
peffs

crown? Posted: Aug 6, 2016 5:05 AM
Hi all, getting sick of the crown business... i play Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays usually in the evenings PST... the so called best players within fod should meet me......cya then

Ryope

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 16, 2016 7:42 AM
peffs, I've just visited the lobby and there you are again playing with <240 player. Team Finland, gicone, Pikachu and others >240 were in the lobby at the same time.
In the stat #2 , #3 and others have much higher ratio of games playing with >240 players.
Looks like it's time to start to look at #2 on the top list to get an idea who holds the real crown.

Newfoundland

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 16, 2016 1:13 PM
I agree with Ryope, I just added up peffs average opponent rating over his/her last 20 games and it came out to be 175. No wonder you are sitting in the crown position playing sub 200 players most of the time.

MarkWallisburgh

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 12:24 AM
I saw peffs record last night and he lost to two players with a 300 rating. Then I see the other 8 player he played recently. Some 300's, some 100's and a few people with 40 and 19 ratings.

Why do people care about this "crown" made out of pixels? People cheat and lie on this site, then the "crown" issue is mentioned and people go even more nutty.

A tourny should determine the crown holder, once a week or once a month etc. If someone is a points banker etc, then they should be banned from the tounies etc.

If there's no way to keep people honest in the tournies then forget the crown. Just know that it's not a measure of "who's best".

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 1:06 AM
lol you people need to get a life if your adding up peoples avg opponent ratings bla bla bla....i just play dont care if i have crown...when im on im on gl when im not youll win dont care...i just have fun and play and play with people that are in the lobby when im in the lobby.... and by the way newf ive asked you to play several times and you decline... enough of the drama folks!!!!!

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 1:08 AM
who is Ryope?? never seen ya bud

MarkWallisburgh

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 1:40 AM
So peffs makes a thread stating all top players should play him but he only plays low ranked players.

He makes the "crown" thread but says "I don't care about the crown".

He says "enough of the drama folks!!!!!" but he is making the drama and says "by the way newf ive asked you to play several times and you decline...", which makes more drama.

He says "you people need to get a life if your adding up peoples avg opponent ratings" but this is the only way he can keep the crown.

So what is he saying?

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 1:59 AM
read the post

MarkWallisburgh

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 2:13 AM
Read the flip flopping? The contradictions? The nonsense?

I've pointed out the glaring foolishness with what you wrote and you won't clarify because you can't. So there's nothing else to say.

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 2:48 AM
wow settle mr.mark your gettin yourself all fired up...its ok

Newfoundland

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 2:50 AM
Hey peffs, you have never challenged me to a match. I only play during the day and never in the evenings. To be totally honest, I have never seen you logged in the same time as me, therefore, I have never had the opportunity to accept or decline your challenge.

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 3:16 AM
lol what???? you have watched me play many times newf...hey!!! stop makin a show of yourself

MarkWallisburgh

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 3:30 AM
So I point out that you post gibberish and you try to deflect by insinuating I'm fired up?

You play low rated players to keep the crown = fact.

You say you don't care about the crown but you play low ranked players in order to keep it = fact.

You say you don't want drama but create a thread to create drama which is nonsense - fact.

See? You don't make sense. It's clear what you're all about. So enjoy your dramatic thread about you playing low ranked players to keep the pixel crown you love so much.

Anyway, have fun with your pixels, if they makes you happy.

Newfoundland

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 3:32 AM
You just keep on playing your rookies to pad your score and keep your beloved crown....lol

peffs

Re: crown? Posted: Aug 18, 2016 3:54 AM
good lord you people are stupid

Replies: 32   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page