Winter Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Winter Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Winter Bonspiel
Hello everyone, 

This year's Winter Bonspiel is starting up!

Thanks to everyone for signing up. We managed to get the top 16 players in the flyordie world to play in this great tournament. 10 ends games in room 1. Good luck to everyone...here is the draw:

TheGuvnor - Prytz1977
ProfessorCurl - MineraCurling

Aggrind - tommy.gunn
Merseysider - Spooner

WadersBlueJeans - AIYANNA
WIND - Newfoundland

Gabrielamihaleila - Peffs
CurlManitoba - cashprovider

Good luck to everyone in their games. I'll post the results here as they come in.

Cheers!

:-o A detail: I have certainly not signed up for this :-D
Hello curlmanitoba.

Thanks for invite me to this classic tournament.

I will play naked, is that ok? ;)

Are you crazy? When I accepted to play ? When did you ask me if i will play? 
A lot of excitement building for the Winter Bonspiel it seems! 

Some of the first round matches have been completed. I'll post the full results later tonight, but there has been some upsets!
Very excited to be apart of this winter bonspiel!! Thanks curlmb for hosting as it has beem a long process setting it up and making sure games get played. 
Ok , but I play only if I may use pink stones!!!
I declined the invitation as I won the last Bonspiel.
Wulliebhoy did not win the last bonspiel, or any one of the past events I've run in the past! He's not a very good player unfortunately so I'm not sure why he would get an invite. Here at the Winter Bonspiel we want to provide fans with the most prestigious and talented curlers this flyordie game has to offer. 

Without further ado. It looks like the first round matches have been completed! Here are the results:

TheGuvnor - Prytz1977 11-7
ProfessorCurl - MineraCurling 10-2

Aggrind - tommy.gunn 4-3 (EE)
Merseysider - Spooner 2-7

WadersBlueJeans - AIYANNA 6-3
WIND - Newfoundland 5-7

Gabrielamihaleila - Peffs 7-4
CurlManitoba - cashprovider 8-5

And here are your quarterfinal matchups:

The Guvnor vs Professor Curl
Aggrind vs Spooner

WadersBlueJeans vs Newfoundland
Gabrielamihaela vs Curlmanitoba

Once again, good luck to all players in their upcoming matches..and as always..hurry hard!

Cheers!
I protest! In the match vs WadersBlueJeans was all my pink stone for small, so they lost all the judge's measurements !!! Also in the extra end !!! >:( Shame shame shame!
correction: I mean TOO small! > : (

Hi Gab, congrats on your first round win. I won't be so easy in the quarterfinals, but I look forward to our match later today.

AIYANNA - Sorry about your game! Wader made a lot of key shots to ensure the victory. We hope to see you at the Spring Bonspiel as you bring a lot of class to the flyordie world. 

Good luck in the quarterfinals today everybody. Play those matches!! 
The last time curlmanitoba did this it didn't end so well hm :s 
Well the quarterfinals have come and gone:

The Guvnor vs Professor Curl 8-4
Aggrind vs Spooner 9-6

WadersBlueJeans vs Newfoundland 8-7 (EE)
Gabrielamihaela vs Curlmanitoba 4-7

The semifinals are as follows:

The Guvnor vs Aggrind
WadersBlueJeans vs Curlmanitoba 

Good luck to our semifinalists !
Cant wait to see who wins! Gab please get over it when you lose no one likes a sore loser! Thanks again to all have been involved and especially thanks to curlmb for hosting such a great event!

Cheers, aggrind 
I dropped a curling stone on my foot so I cannot play my semi final match. Good luck aggrind. 
We certainly had some nice semifinal matches. Wow ! I'm not sure if there's been better flyordie curling than what we witnessed yesterday. 

Here are the results:

Aggrind vs The Guvnor 7-6 (EE)
WadersBlueJeans vs Curlmanitoba (7-9)

So the final game is:

Aggrind vs Curlmanitoba

Good luck to my opponent in the final. I know its gonna be a thriller of a game!
This will be very exiting. Its like Disneyland vs Legoland in the World Cup Final in football. And gg curlmanitoba. Surprisingly i scored 5 against you in th 1st round. PS: Can i buy some of what you smokin`?
So the final got delayed but here is the final result:

Aggrind 7 Curlmanitoba 8 (EE)

Congrats to curlmanitoba on the tournament victory, and what a fight in the final by aggrind. It truly was one of those all-time classics you hear about for years!

Preparations have already begun for the Spring Bonspiel. There's talk of expanding the field to 32, but its not confirmed yet. We hope to see you all there!
Preparations have already begun lol, enlighten us as to what preparations. You 2 are clowns.