« Back to All Topics
Happy 75th birthday Jock Kuta
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I'd like to wish the Grandad of curling a very happy 75 birthday for the 2nd of March. Jocks a character, great sense of humour but good fun & not bad for a dinosaur. Have a great day mate.
Happy Birthday dear Jock, you old pirat from Bounty Bay! <3
Hey Jocko - all the best for another orbit!
I guess when your this age then a year does matter. The Tyrannosaurus would like me to point out that infact he is only 74 today. I think he huffed with me for getting it wrong :>.
its still mar 1st here but happy birthday Jock from the wolfman 
I sure am Wullie. Life's toooo short to just have a year ripped out of it by some bassa, : > )
I'll take this opportunity to thank those who posted birthday wishes for the dinosaur since he won't thank you himself. Jock you lived in Bali, perved on the beaches, live in Perth, have a great friend like me & your moaning about a year, swap you lives you ungrateful chookter?  Btw I'm glad that you survived the trauma of blowing out all them candles.
i hope jock enjoying everyday and getting  good life,i wish u joy and happiness.
Thanks to you all for your good wishes. I got drunk as a skunk Saturday night and had a drink for all. Cheers all Jock.
Hey Jock if you can read this......

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Jock, I guess after 75 yrs one day late won't matter much... :) 
you can muted forever but i never pardon u.shame cheater.