ForeignExchange wins 9-6 after 8

Key Points
After leading 5-1, aggrind is outscored 9-1 by ForeignExchange

Ole' Ratings Calculation
aggrind loses 21 points
ForeignExchange gains 21 points

Game Summary
Complete domination by ForeignExchange

For those keeping track of these things... ForeignExchange and TexasRattleSnake are the same person. 

What a loser. 
You're the only one that cares - and the only one keeping track.
Probably just a bunch of shame bowling, lol
Curlmanitoba has previously told me that he has used a total of 5 different nicknames/accounts.

And Im confident 95% of players have used multiple nicknames/accounts.

So this isn't really any type of breaking news.
I've never said that lol. I'm probably the one person on this game who only has one account.

This game is full of cheating multi-nickers like yourself and mersey/peffs/spooner. Plus, the fact that you made a post on here bragging about a victory over a player rated about 80 is beyond pathetic. 

Get a life. 

Says the man that makes fake Bonspiels.

Wulliebhoy is just jealous because he's not good enough for the spring bonspiel. 
Aggrind won the rematch against ForiegnExchange/Texas by a 15-3 margin.

Foreign, please stop running your mouth you pansy. You are the worst player in the history of Flyordie. 
Well hopefully that shuts him up for a while!
Are you speaking about yourself rattle? Why did you make this thread? Why are you this way? Just play the game for crying out loud.
Wulliebhoy is just jealous because he's not good enough for the spring bonspiel.

Thank God for that.
you were sussed out age ago foreign texas rattle whatever..but defo a snake...and a natural born liar,no on believes any of your decrepit posts anymore,your so self centred and full of b.s.