« Back to All Topics
6 Player Tournament
Posted in 
Curling
6 Player Tournament
Posted in 
Curling
6 Player Tournament
Looking for 6 players who are interested in a small tournament.

Would like everyone to be available during evening hours in Canada/North American time zones.

This would be the format:

6 player round robin (5 games each)
6 end games

Playoffs:
#1 & #2 seed earn first round bye
#3 vs #6 / #4 vs #5
single knockout
If 6 end game ends in tie - 2 end tiebreak 

If you're interested - please send username & email address.

Thanks!

During our match tonight I was going to tell you that I would sign up. We couldn't talk, much, seeing as you seem to be on a demerit from FoD.

I was going to finalize with you right after my final stone, but you must have been in a hurry to get somewhere. It's OK though, I saved a screenshot of our game in case you had forgotten the outcome. I'm sure it never entered your mind to leave early to avoid my draw for 4 and a loss.

http://imgur.com/a/zyFsW
whitecrj = internet troll/keyboard warrior
Ultimately this is an issue you need to take up with FOD and not the player.

If the site automatically gives a score of 3 when theres a potential for more points - the site developers will need to review.

FE did nothing wrong - please stop harrassing this player.
whitecrj Don't bother trying to talk to this kid. He is just unsportsmanlike, a liar, a cheater and he avoids any questions put to him because he knows the answers will embarrass him.

Save your breath he doesn't live in reality and this game is the only thing in his life. He is a total cancer on society and these are the reasons why he has no friends and no one is signing up to his tournament {he will just use several of his nicknames anyway}.
Anyone who knows Whitecrj knows that he's a gentleman . Never had a problem with him in all the years that I've known him & I doubt anyone else has either. 

FE I used to get on ok with you but going by your forum posts this last few months your rubbing people up the wrong way, making enemies & looking quite desperate. I suggest that you go have a read through them.
Hey Wulliebhoy......

How about you shut up and mind your own business.

Best regards,

FE
Now we finaly know what F* E* means hahaha LOL 
 save your breath wullieboy,that thing is no right in the heid :D a complete bawbag :D
TaxarseRattleWanka v F.E aka.. Failed Excuse in final :D
 Wulliebhoy,what do you call a fly buzzing about inside F.E's head !!! space invader :D