Subscriber-Only Options
Posted in 
Curling
Subscriber-Only Options
Posted in 
Curling
Subscriber-Only Options
Can FOD please introduce the following 'subscriber only' gaming option:

When there's a 'subscriber only' tournament - anyone can come and watch - however only subscribers can chat.

I strongly feel this option should be available during regular game play as well.

There already is that option...it's called mute non subscribers or guests option.
My goodness.....

Can liquid_lizzard and MarkWallisburgh PLEASE stop stalking my forum posts?

It's starting to get creepy already.
So fe who has 100 nicknames thinks everyone has 100 nicknames.

fe just wants to complain, whine and cry with no one saying anything, he just wants his bottle. Why are trolls so weak?

Whenever I play a game, he trolls every single one 
 of them but since I didn't post in this forum he accuses me of "stalking" him somehow.

fe, you are a weak minded troll who lies and cries all of the time. 

fe admit that you troll every one of my games when I play. Tell one truth per day at least. 
i made the reply for the sake of others who may be as stupid as you fe,in not realising that option is already available to subscribers/non subscribers,this is a fod forum,not a fe forum,ohh,and you played under a different nick for a few days while you were active but with your dnd sign up the other day,i hope when mods check both screen shots,that they ban you permanently,p.s..why is your I.P address showing as the united states,yet your logged on in Quebec,Canada !!! very strange,perhaps mods should investigate that also ;)
and in response to your accusation of ME..and not mark,(he never mentioned anything regarding your post)STALKING your posts,this is a forum for fod members/non or subscribers,you only recently subscribing i may add.
you don't own this forum ;)& i will comment whenever i choose,now it must be really annoying you now i am inside your head,and there is nothing you can do about it...so...DEAL WITH IT :D :D
WOW.  And on queue.....

Who replies to my posting.....

MarkWallisburgh & liquid_lizzard

110% - both of these individuals are dealing with some sort of escalated mental illness.

Please.  Go get help.

:D anyway Mark,he/she/it!!,is also cashprovider,i'm just wondering when IT will come and admit it's un-dying love for you,as she is obsessed with you having batman underwear :D.

and how does it know your parents have a basement Mark !! how creepy is that..

maybe IT is a peeping tom :D ultimate creepy,do you know he/she IT etc, tells other players that they have NOT to play ms,because he is the only one allowed to play him ??.

He also admitted that most players are scared of him and that he trolls all rooms looking for victims to harrass and insult so that they don't come back to curling games.

And now mark,he is upset that YOU posted a reply to his stupid post where he mentioned YOU first,even although you never uttered a word,:D sorry for getting you drawn into the pointless discussion,i am at the moment typing up another email with screen shots of more accusations from he/she/it etc.gl with all your games mark.
Hey fe, stop lying. YOU make threads with my name in the title. YOU make posts with my name in them. YOU troll ALL of my games. YOU are a cry-baby whiner. YOU start a huge amount of threads insulting people ALL of the time. YOU lie ALL of the time. YOU are a cancer and NO ONE likes you except other TROLLS.

Go tell your parents to read all of your posts on this site. They will be 100% ashamed of you..... if they even care about you any more..... which I highly doubt, because NO ONE likes people like you. 

fe is the WORST kind of person. He's rotten to the core, hated by everybody and everybody sees right through him but he is so pathetic he has no choice but to keep being rotten or change his ways..... but he's so weak and pathetic, he can't admit it and doesn't have any idea of how to live like a decent person. He was born a troll and lives like a troll. 

P.S. I knew you were too much of a coward to admit you troll all of my games. You are such a pathetic liar. You will be a loser forever. 
Yes I created a post with your name in it - the subject line was titled:

"Open Challenge To MarkWallisburgh"

In the post - I challenged you to a 10 end game.

Since that point in time:

-you never accepted my challenge
-you have sent 1,378 replies through the forum
-you have spent 149 hours reading/formatting/typing replies
-you have typed out 234,975 words of 100% pure verbal diharrhea.

I'm a paid subscriber to the site - and I'm ranked 2nd in points among subscribers.

Who are you?

A basement-dwelling/batman gitch wearing/ mentally ill forum fanatic.

Good job!

ForeignExchange...the self-proven liar at it again,YOU created this post,@Subscriber-Only Options.

The very post where YOU are posting NOW.

YOU brought MarkWallisburghs name into it,no-one else,just YOU.

& now,because he is on here defending himself,YOU have started insulting him...AGAIN,and dribbling more of your vitriolic lie's with abhorent made up stats.

I'm sure it would suit you to come in here ranting and raving utter crap,whilst hoping no-one will respond to your vile and putrid insults and lying accusations.

It's obvious you have serious issues with MW for some reason.

So,as the demerits you have recieved in the past are having no effect in your behaviour,i think mods should perhaps look for a more suitable and permanent sollution to your pathetic attitude towards members on this site.

To/
 ForeignExchange.
 I have noted that merseysider hasn't played since 9th august when he lost his last two outings,and all of a sudden you are on a roll with your game...so who are your opponents playing !!
 I am asking mods/admins to check both your I.P locations as of 9th august up to this moment in time,just to make sure that you = ForeignExchange and merseysider haven't swapped account details @mail addresses and passwords etc just as a precaution.i would hate to think that both of you are colluding to gain & drop illegal points ( as you both enjoy according to both of your past scores against each other prior to 8th/9th august ),feeding each others scores,mersey's points fall..yet yours rise..very strange ehh ;)

***MODERATORS*** TAKE NOTE ****
racism show good sport in forum
fe you have proven AGAIN that you are the biggest loser and liar to ever troll this forum and in your own words too. 

In just the few posts in this thread alone you have lied about:

-Only saying you made one thread about me.
-Not admitting that over the last year or so that nearly every one of your posts mentions me by name or is directed at me.
-Not admitting that you troll every single game of mine when I'm in.
-Saying that I stalk you, even though nearly all of your posts are about me.
-Not admitting that 99% of your posts are just insults, lies and you harassing every single person that posts anything.
-You say I wrote "1,378 replies through the forum" when my post count is only 286 and every one of my posts is answering peoples' questions or shutting outing trolls like you.
-You say I spent "149 hours reading/formatting/typing replies" when my post count is only 286. I can't imagine anyone in the world who can type taking that long to write only 286 posts and before I started slapping you trolls down like dogs, the majority of my posts were very short, some times only a sentence or two. Also, that number would include the times when I'm not at my computer but the website is in a tab on the browser.
- You say I typed out "234,975 words of 100% pure verbal diharrhea", I don't know how many words I typed but those stats are stats only a troll would know about, who bothers to count each word for years? I bet you didn't and you're just lying but every word was either helping people with questions or slapping trolls like you down. Every word was well spent.

And all of that is in just the few posts in this one thread.

You also prove yourself to be the weakest person ever by continuing to admit that your rating here somehow matters. You're such a demented child that pixels on a screen in the shape of a crown is what you are focused on in life. This is because you have no life outside of the internet. 

Why would I accept a challenge from a weak minded troll who lies all of the time, who insults all of the time and who is a cancer on society? Why would I?

I timed this post, it's been 6 minutes so far and that's jumping back and forth to your posts to quote all of your lies in this thread. 

fe, just admit you are the worst person ever, you have no life and you are the most hated person on this site. Be honest at least once in your miserable life. Really, no one like you here or in real life, you know this. Go get your parents to read your posts from this site, let them know you are a worthless person with only hate, stupidity and lies to offer the world.