Forums » Curling
Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season
Replies: 20   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Wulliebhoy (Mar 8, 2018 5:04 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 20   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Wulliebhoy

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 1, 2018 5:45 PM
Predictive text lol maybe I meant to say fans.

TheRake

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 2, 2018 3:34 AM
I already do. I'm an ice maker too....

merseysider

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 3, 2018 6:24 AM
what a cop out that is

Wulliebhoy

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 3, 2018 2:08 PM
Mersey you came into my match the other night & said to me that you wanted to see better in the forum. That a good start for you?

High Maintenance

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 8, 2018 2:02 AM
I agree with the sweeping issue on here. It has become impossible to sweep in too many instances which effect the outcome of the end or the game. FOD needs to pay attention to this as it has been going on for far too long.

Wulliebhoy

Re: Big Rule Change: FIVE Rock Free Guard Zone Next Season Posted: Mar 8, 2018 5:04 AM
I agree HM. I will stop clowning about & be serious, Mods these are issues that need fixed, same as the server problem. We need to be listened to & answered.

Replies: 20   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page