« Back to All Topics
You need to get this server sorted out
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
The heading says it all. Mods please pass the concerns on to the powers that be. This is every night & loads of people are complaining about it. This happened a while back & basically you blamed it on being at our end & not yours. A lot of numbers have came here after the Olympics & surely you'd like them to stay? This is the 21st century & its logical to think that you come onto a site & it'd be running fine.  I'd ask the folks that are having problems to comment here so that the Mods can see the number of frustrated punters & then they might believe it & act. Pisses you off when they just ignore the posts.
Well said mate and right to the point. The conn has been dreadful for quite some time now and after many request for something to be done about it, nothing has happened. For gods sake FoD do something about this problem
The mods won't do anything about this.

All they're doing is sitting in a dark room closely monitoring the forum to hand out demerits.

You are quite right that they won't do anything & I'm surprised that they've not given me a demerit yet.
I am in agreement too, and I am on part two as well and I really x 100 cant believe I have not got one lol.
I as well have very serious issues with the lack of consistency the FOD server provides its players. Whether or not you are a sub or otherwise. I have recently returned to this game after nearly a year away and this is BY FAR THE WORST it has ever been and I started playing in maybe 2010 or so. I believe it needs a serious looking at from you at the controls because if you don't fix this then you will lose subscribers. I like this game, I have made friends playing this game, but if you do not amp up the consistency to be able to play the game, then you are not affording the people who want to play, AND PAY YOU AS WELL, a worthy product. It's 2018, figure it out please, rant over.
Hiya Foreign Exchange, i know we have had our differences in the past,but lets put that aside,i completely agree with you about someone sitting in a dark room handing out demerits,first of all,i know nothing about curling,other than it takes pure skill,unlike snook/billiard games where you may get the odd player depending on " Hit and hope " play.

I have at times watched this game here on f.o.d and on television.

F.e. My name is Russell,i spend most of my time here with my girlfriend on the west coast of scotland,within the view of Ailsa Craig,the only place on this earth where curling stones are made.. good luck with your games,and say hi to Mersey (y)
agreed, everyday it starts out well and then the servers crap out, fix it please, you cannot play this game when the servers are jumpy.
As there is a lot of support & the Mods are incapable of contacting the owners about our concerns I have sent them an email myself, reflects badly on the Mods though as I clearly stated that there are several unhappy people here. I’ll let you know the reply in due course & if it’s not positive maybe you can all bombard the owner with emails too.