« Back to All Topics
New Rules/Format
Posted in 
Curling
New Rules/Format
Posted in 
Curling
New Rules/Format
Just curious if FOD will be implementing the 5 rock rule into the game when the World Curling Federation adopts it worldwide next season?

Also would love to see the mixed doubles format here in FOD but the way things are around here I think I'll sooner see pigs fly. Wouldn't mind being surprised, though. :)
Say hello to the pigs from me :)
"hogs, grunt, oink, snort and squeal" is the magic formula for realization :-D
Jen I’d love to see you proved wrong but these halfwits can’t even get their server to cope with 21st century demands so good luck with this 1.
At the moment they are happy to just sit there & ignore all proposals especially from subscribers. They done a so called overhaul of the site a few years ago which improved nothing. After the Olympics people came in great numbers, had a look & thought no way this is a joke. I know of numerous subscribers who swear that they are not subbing again until the server is stable. No amount of pleading with them achieves anything so just maybe the WCF rules will force FOD to change things. They will probably sit on their hands, look at all the complaints in the forum & want to do nothing. Who knows with them as they don’t communicate with us. Maybe a bigger better curling site might start up somewhere online. 
Free guard zone like real curling next season, Average Grand Prix, competition room every day with system defining games opponents, mix double mode, and so far... interesting suggestions provide echo in the desert...