« Back to All Topics
Runners
Posted in 
Curling
Runners
Posted in 
Curling
Runners
Why do so many people quit the game as soon as they get a lead. I have played so many people who get a point in the first end and then run away so thier rank doesnt go down. Thats the only thing i dont like about this game. I wish they could make it so that if you quit before say 4 ends your rank drops. Maybe this will cut down on the amount of players who do this. I play for the enjoyment of the game and dont really care what my rank number is. Thanks for listening to my rant and keep your brooms on the ice. MEkA ^~^
Yeah, there are some very childish people here for sure. Just know that once oyu've played here for awhile, you will be able to set the number of ends from 1-10 and then people can't run in the first end. They will lose 3 points for the first end they abandon and 2 points for every end after that. 

Just remember who the trouble makers are and don't play them. 

Hint: If someone has very few games played but has a high rating, avoid them.
Thanks for the tips. I can pick how many ends i want to play now in the settings and now i usually go with 4 or 6 ends. When someone runs on me i write thier name down and avoid playing them. My list is almost 30 players long lol. 
As you have 3 dots Meka just set ends . You will always get runners but that way they lose & not you. Thanks for a great match last night, you play well.