Forums » Curling
Runners
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: MEkA (May 6, 2018 2:05 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
MEkA

Runners Posted: May 6, 2018 2:05 AM
Why do so many people quit the game as soon as they get a lead. I have played so many people who get a point in the first end and then run away so thier rank doesnt go down. Thats the only thing i dont like about this game. I wish they could make it so that if you quit before say 4 ends your rank drops. Maybe this will cut down on the amount of players who do this. I play for the enjoyment of the game and dont really care what my rank number is. Thanks for listening to my rant and keep your brooms on the ice. MEkA ^~^

MarkWallisburgh

Re: Runners Posted: May 6, 2018 9:01 PM
Yeah, there are some very childish people here for sure. Just know that once oyu've played here for awhile, you will be able to set the number of ends from 1-10 and then people can't run in the first end. They will lose 3 points for the first end they abandon and 2 points for every end after that.

Just remember who the trouble makers are and don't play them.

Hint: If someone has very few games played but has a high rating, avoid them.

MEkA

Re: Runners Posted: May 7, 2018 12:50 AM
Thanks for the tips. I can pick how many ends i want to play now in the settings and now i usually go with 4 or 6 ends. When someone runs on me i write thier name down and avoid playing them. My list is almost 30 players long lol.

Wulliebhoy

Re: Runners Posted: May 7, 2018 9:56 PM
As you have 3 dots Meka just set ends . You will always get runners but that way they lose & not you. Thanks for a great match last night, you play well.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page