« Back to All Topics
Bullies
Posted in 
Curling
Bullies
Posted in 
Curling
Bullies
 Hi all,it's been a while,there are a couple of players here @ cashprovider & merseysider... a pair of bullies who think they are above everyone else... they are nothing :), they lie after lie,they are the ultimate school bullies... don't be intimidated by them..... they are multi-nicks...... FEAR NOTHING.
key words are they are ...(trump uses this) .... and they are and they. The're or they and they are bullies. They are tremendous bullies. These people are or they are tremendous bullies like this world has never seen!!!.... 
Ffs I hope Jock doesn’t read your last comment Mersey, he is confused enough.
 Again I apologise Wulliebhoy...Mersey/cashprovider/foreign ex... mocked my dead mum........ sorry chief
Well if they did thats despicable of them.
 They did wulliebhoy... i have no reason to lie... and i'm not having any of it.
I have had my dead Mum mocked so I know how you feel, not on here but in other forums. There are no words to describe people that do that. It doesn’t get any lower does it? 
I don’t know cashprovider & have never had any run ins with him.  F E  I simply don’t like & Mersey well we’ve had our moments but I give as good as I get.

Sorry to hear that wulliebhoy,and as for cash/foreign/mersey ( Side saddle sally ).... 
and here it is everyone :D the one and only cashprovider :D a.k.a retardicus...the ultimate wimp...who enjoys lickin out mersey. :D
 to cashprovider and mersey.... have a nice evening ladies
I have found an easy way around this problem is--

1. Don't play them

2. Mute them if they enter a game you're playing vs. someone else.

3. I, for the most part, play established friends here anymore. Less hassle.

Loud mouths and bullies exist, even here, it's unfortunate.

Good curling!
I’m honoured to be an established friend then mate, thank you.
 The two ladies @ mersey & cashprovider have been silent lately... :) perhaps they've swapped curling for skipping ropes. 
sorry to hear about ur mum Liquid Lizard. if ur mum was anything like you,the world has suffered a great loss.
 and where are your sidekicks ??
Lizzard  my mom passed away 12 years ago..thx for asking. She was a great lady. 
Point?.. you have started this little bullie conversation calling people including myself names. Most people would say in my opinion that you're a bullie.
Both of you I have no idea who is at fault here but have a look at yourselves. You are playing this out in public & are you not both grown adults?  Get a grip guys as it’s embarrassing & pathetic.
 Mersey,i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, life throws all kinds of rubbish at you over the years,and i can assure you,i'm no bully...... take good care of yourself.
thankyou Wullie it is about time someone brought some sense to this room. who needs a fod mod when wullie the weee scotsman is lurking. all joking aside tho thankyou and thankyou too the lizzard.