« Back to All Topics
Merry Christmas Everyone
Posted in 
Curling
Merry Christmas Everyone
Posted in 
Curling
Merry Christmas Everyone
Wishing all my friends, Mods & even Bawbags a very Merry Christmas & all the best for 2019.
Same to you and all others on site )))
And merry Christmas to all real friends who not are points sharks! ;-)
Sending you my most heartfelt wishes of love and joy. Happy Holidays to all of you..
❤️
 All the best,have a wonderful Christmas and a guid new year. 
guid??

GUID (or UUID) is an acronym for 'Globally Unique Identifier' (or 'Universally Unique Identifier'). It is a 128-bit integer number used to identify resources. The term GUID is generally used by developers working with Microsoft technologies, while UUID is used everywhere else.
I'd like to add in my holiday greetings and felicitations to all of you as well. Best wishes for a fabulous 2019!
Merry Christmas too,but im Slav,so I am celebrating on 7th January.
haud yer wheesht Mersey "Guid" is Scottish for "Good" a dinnae ken whit ye were havering abbot, yer head's ful o' mince.
Happy Christmas and have a guid new year.
"lang may yer lum reek"
hi merry xmas to everybody. i wanne thanks to all who stil play with me and share fun. i try to become a better one, i pray every night to see an angel. but all i get is just a victorya secret one - ok i take.

gg to all 
Merry Christmas (late for Europeans) to all and hopes for a great 2019.
Lol Topov, Merseys prob no got a scoobie whit your on about.
:D :D Aw the best for 2019 and beyond Wulliebhoy ..
 guid??

GUID (or UUID) is an acronym for 'Globally Unique Identifier' (or 'Universally Unique Identifier'). It is a 128-bit integer number used to identify resources. The term GUID is generally used by developers working with Microsoft technologies, while UUID is used everywhere else.

Mersey... are you still living in a world of shell suits ?.. stay awa fae yon buckie laddie,yer stertin tae ramble a pile o pish...