« Back to All Topics
Subscription and weight control
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I think the ads tend to make the weight a bit glitchy. I'd like to know if I pay for the ads to be off, do the interrupts clear up? It seems that every time an ad changes while I'm shooting the weight meter glitches. It seems that any time I need a touch shot near the button. I get back of house weight or end up sweeping the distance and hoping. Does this clear up with subscription?
You should not get any ads while playing, ads are supposed to be shown only between the games.
Could you please send a screenshot about what kind of ads do you see while in game?
❤️
Ok. The ads I am seeing are on the initial page. It stays open while the game is played in a separate window. I'm seeing that in my vision. Still, to pay to play the game I'd like to know if I get a less glitchy weight control.

seems the ads that Im seeing are on the original FOD page open behind the game window. I can close that. Still what is different when subscribing.

For what it's worth, here is what I do. After I have launched the game in it's own window, I change the other window to something with no ads running, like the google home screen. That seems to help me, I hope it helps you