« Back to All Topics
a clever Japanese player- h.fujisawa
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Don't play with him if you dont wanna waste your time and lose your points. Every time he has no chance he weakens his link to force you to wait for hours till you leave and give him your points. How clever this Japanese is!
Well there are trolls and trouble makers on this site, so let the baby have his bottle and move on. You won't get anyone to do anything about the bad people here, so it's best to mute them when you see them in the lobby etc.
Team Edin, just to let you know, the person merseysider is one of the trouble makers, he gangs up with a few other people to harass, name call etc. Point in case, he came into this tread to add nothing and be sarcastic. So just ignore the people who are tolls and move on.
To be fair to Mersey he can rub people up the wrong way but he has always been a cheeky sarcastic bassa all by himself & never used others to harass me or my friends but if you give as good as you get he’s pretty much ok.
Wulliebhoy, he openly insults and harasses people, including me, with his troll friends, so while I respect your point of view, he is a trouble maker, instigator and troll when he wants to be. 

Take his post above. Nothing was added but he singled me out by name. There was no need for that, he knows I don't like him because he trolls, lies, fights etc. and yet he chooses to engage me. In a cheeky manner this time yes, but he chose to do that for no other purpose than to bother me. Classic troll behavior. He and his troll friends may come into this thread to defend him but that will only further prove my points. 

He's a troll when he wants to be, that's his decision. 
Mark I am not disputing anything that your saying, that is your experience of him so your well entitled to point it out. My experience is thankfully different so far, if anything I have wound him up at times just for the fun of it. I don’t take life on here too seriously & people who know me on here will tell you that I’m cheeky but I’ll also give as good as I get & more if need be. Never let any halfwit bother you too much cos they sense that it gets to you & they keep going.
wullie are you calling me a halfwit? oh well u lads will still never walk alone!!!
No Mersey it was directed at people in general.