Forums » Curling
Dots
Replies: 23   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Wulliebhoy (Sep 14, 2019 1:27 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 23   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Jock Kuta

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 16, 2019 2:06 AM
Thanks Wullie and Thunder. It looks as though I'll fall off my perch without becoming a FoD God

Şɳõῳ L̤ę̇őράŗɗ

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 16, 2019 2:04 PM
In reality, the oldtimer dot is much more complex than that and we never knew exactly how it works. We often notice that the players who play the most games have the most point on their dice. However, it has happened that a person has obtained 2 dots on his dice at one time and playing his first game three months later after his registration. This person was connecting in the game rooms only to chat with others players. This phenomenon did not happen once. So we can deduce that participating in the chat room contributes to the oldtimer score. If we analyze the subject : a person who plays his first game after two months of discussion in the chat room will get his first dot and a person who regularly plays games for about two weeks will get his first dot also. By deduction, the dice would correspond to a calculation with different coefficients. The game time would then be the largest coefficient and the participation in the chat room would be a smaller coefficient in the calculation. Other features are undoubtedly taken into account too. But remember that the oldtimer score is based mainly on playing the games. The only way to have a precise answer would be to ask an administrator.

Şɳõῳ L̤ę̇őράŗɗ

Rubiam98

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 17, 2019 4:29 AM
Jock, your ninth dot is being prepared by FOD as part of your 100th birthday celebration.

Wulliebhoy

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 21, 2019 2:47 AM
Lol Jen it will probably take that long.

Jock Kuta

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 25, 2019 2:25 AM
You pare of cheeky bassa's have you know respect for your elders )))

Wulliebhoy

Re: Dots Posted: Oct 26, 2019 2:20 AM
No

cud

Re: Dots Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:34 AM
hi all!I talked to the operator and I had such a problem!7-8-9 old timer can be obtained with double play time!!the dars game 2 minutes 1 billiard game 6 minutes.it is unfortunate that half of us lose old timer because of a point!lately 0 oldtimer new players insult old players and 1 mistake and lose your old timer point!!!it is unlucky that an old player loses an oldtimer after a black dot!because oldtimer gets it after 10,000 games and loses it in 1 sentence!there is a humane moderator like thor who gives black points but does not take old timer from old player!so he takes into account if an old player had a hard day or was insulted!google translate,I'm sorry, I hope it's readablenice day. 'cud'

Jock Kuta

Re: Dots Posted: Nov 5, 2019 3:29 AM
Wullie HELP. Can you translate the latest entry. )))

Wulliebhoy

Re: Dots Posted: Nov 6, 2019 1:32 AM
Yes sure mate, it means that you want me to tell you what you just asked :>

Replies: 23   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page