« Back to All Topics
VIP Awards are more than a flashing star.
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
As tournament players know, VIP awards are supposed to be given to the top 5 or 3 finishers of a tournament based on the number of players.  I have complained that VIP's were not awarded within 7 days eight times in the last 12 months.  Those were only for tourneys that I scored a VIP finish, which is not as often as the top players get (gab and B for example).  How many more times have VIP's not been awarded?

VIP's get a flashing star beside their name, but there is another benefit VIP subscribers get.  Subscriptions are extended by a day for each day of VIP status.  Gab and B have each won 12 tournaments this calendar year, so their subscriptions should have been extended by FOUR MONTHS just for their wins, not including their top five finishes.

My point is that every time that VIP's are not awarded, it causes your subscription to expire earlier than it should.  I encourage all players to check their VIP finishes and make sure FoD gives you the privileges that your money paid for.
How old are you ??
You should be awarded for spamming the forum over and over again with you crying post
You Not John Schuster get a life dude
LOL GREAT REPLY 

This guy is terrible, every week the same grumbling and moaning
NJS has a right to complain as he pays his money so is entitled to call FOD out on their errors so stop acting like a couple of Fannies & give him a break.
NJS has a valid point and has the right to complain when FoD stuffs it up.