« Back to All Topics
navigate away from page
Posted in 
Billiards
navigate away from page
Posted in 
Billiards
navigate away from page
In the middle of playing a game a window pops up sayin do u really wanna navigate away from this page. i say no but it still exits out. If u know how to get rid of this than pleez tell me how 
Are you doing anything else whilst playing? Sometimes a mail program or a webpage will load a page into an open window. If you can identify what is doing this then you may be able to stop it. Usually clicking "no" is enough, but if that is not the case you may have some spyware or other active code hacking your system. What opens in place of the game?
Right when u say that is when it stops doing lol   ty tho
If it happens again, rather than pressing the 'no' button, ctrl+alt+delete it away, as many of these damn windows are coded with the 'yes', 'no' and 'cancel' buttons all doing the same thing.
oh jeez dont demerit me again lol  that * word was the word that beavers build to block waters lol.  not a big deal i didnt even no it was a swear word ;)
It's a Microsoft message, but good advice in a way. Better than Ctr-Alt-Del, just pressing Escape usually works.