VIP's Not Awarded Again
Posted in 
Curling
VIP's Not Awarded Again
Posted in 
Curling
VIP's Not Awarded Again
FoD Mods:

Once again, VIP's have not been awarded, this time for the Tuesday, November 19 tournament.  Please investigate and correct.
John can you please stop spamming the forum every week
again and again
This gets very annoying for players who use the forum for things like Questions or try to help others
You should now know after 20 time the same message that the VIPS will be awarded, even if they are behind schedule
Moderators have a lot off work here to do, and the same message 20 times is not very helpful
Don't be so selfish all the time and stop this spam terror

Well if they done their job properly he wouldn't need to keep reminding them. Its not like the forum is running out of space & you don't need to go into his posts.
Have some patience..it's not the end of the world if your VIP is distributed a little late.

I never once have to remind them if i earn VIP from a Tournament, it always gets distributed usually just after the next tournament has finished once they finalise the results of the previous Tournament a week before.

I think you've made like 5 of these threads reminding them, pretty sure they got the message by now and there are more important things for them to deal with than a few days extra ''subscription''. Such as banning people who steal accounts, cheat, point bank and go around being racially offensive in multiple lobbies in multiple games and let's not forget the chat flooders who get banned and come back with a new nickname and repeat the process daily. On top of that you have all the email reports they have to deal with and some of them actually have a life outside of FlyOrDie requiring their time for far more IMPORTANT things than some guys little gold star being added to his nickname for a few days.