« Back to All Topics
Inaccurate Curl
Posted in 
Curling
Inaccurate Curl
Posted in 
Curling
Inaccurate Curl
I have noticed inaccurate curl and at times rocks moving in the opposite direction.Mostly down the middle.Which ,during the last shot of an end can result in the outcome of the game. My thoughts are the game would be better if determined by tactics and shooting rather than luck or misfortune. 
this game is really a game of luck because even with a good objective it remains unpredictable
Malik
This isn't a game of luck. If you know some strategy and know how to throw the shot you intend, then most of this game comes down to being able to stop the power bar where you want, that takes practice. 

If you move your broom to the center line, look at the rock handle to know which way the rock will curl. 

If you want to change which way the rock curls, then click the button on the bottom right of the screen with the two arrows on it. 

People who know these things don't say they win or lose based on luck or misfortune. You have to know what you're doing, then get good at it, that's all.

HI
of course we can let go of the mouse too early or too late, the ball sometimes goes to the left and to the right it's bad luck, it's true that if we manage everything well it goes well, but it's still a game of luck
Malik
If it was a game of luck, you wouldn't keep seeing the same players at the top of the standings. It's a game of strategy and precision, if you are good controlling the weight with the mouse, that helps a lot. Ohhh, and its called a rock and not a ball...the game works perfectly, it's not luck or misfortune, it's your knowledge of the workings of the game that you are lacking.
each one his opinion and which is actually called "granite stone" you like me did not have the real name :p
MALIK
 《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》 , you have to learn about the game and how to play before questioning everything involved. There isn't a ball and they are called "stones". They are made of granite but no one in curling says the term "granite stones" when referring to them. 

Just play more, get used to the power bar and how to change the direction of curl and you'll get better.