« Back to All Topics
Official Tournament Results
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I noticed that when I check the past tournament results link that each tourney shows if the results are official or unofficial.  This is a good change that allows easier tracking of when the final result is in.  Thank you, FoD.

I also noticed that on the tournament calendar page, there is this statement:

"Official results will be published within 7 days after each tournament."

"Official Results" have not been posted for the tournaments held on January 8, 2020 and January 14, 2020.  I take a lot of abuse on this forum for reminding FoD moderators to award VIP's.  I only want the mods to do what FoD states they are going to do.  How long am I supposed to wait to remind FoD to do what they are supposed to do?

I would appreciate an FoD mod investigating this situation.  Thank you.
Very right John.They don t do what they say.
Another example is the grandprix prizes which they don t give to the top 5 gp each year,which they write they do in their tournament rules.By the way not even every tournament shows official or unofficial result,look at the fodball tournament on 1 january 2020.Was a tournament played there.

Again John quite right, as you say you do take a lot of abuse but FoD are failing you & you pay your money so keep on doing what your doing. Ignore the usual idiots.
You are quiet right Johm. I am still waiting for my pretty gold star for winning the BG tourney on thursday the 16th of January. Nine days ago.
They have always shown whether the tournament is official or unofficial. ;)
No Shaun.Look at the result fodball 1 january.Was a tournament played there.