« Back to All Topics
Why Has My Subscription Been Terminated?
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
My subscription should have been good through February 21 (according to my profile settings previously).  Please restore my subscription.
So hold on a second, what you are saying is, that you are not John Shuster?
Re NotJohnShuster: Think about it
Re TheRake: lol but who really knows ...
Quite right John, you pay your sub so call them out on their faults & ignore the usual (muppets) trolls who mock you. If FoD done their job right then you wouldn't have to get on to them in here. 
As usual Wullie is right on the money.
Thanks for the support guys.  I went to the General FoD Forum and a mod told me that my subscription had expired (go figure).  The problem the awarding of VIP's continues.  I still have not received my awards for the January 8 and January 14 tournaments.  They blame it on a lack of moderators.  Check out the General FoD Forum for my response, if they post it.  
hi
I notice that you ask a lot on tournaments to have the VIP, you have to be patient
Malik

Malik:

I'm sorry, but since "official results" are supposed to be posted within 7 days, I do not think it is unreasonable to get VIP awards within 7 days.  A few keystrokes should be all it takes.  I do not blame moderators.  I blame FoD site management.
hi
you are reassured, you are currently subscribed?
Malik