« Back to All Topics
Tourney on 2/6/20
Posted in 
Curling
Tourney on 2/6/20
Posted in 
Curling
Tourney on 2/6/20
Hello friends. In light of recent events, namely the tourney on Tuesday, I feel it is necessary to post my account of what happened and my explanation. Here goes, get the popcorn. 

To set the scene, I was in my last skin of the tourney, and I was playing against a guy called Fusion. Totally decent. I've had no problems with him. Completely neutral. It just so happened that he was in the lead at the time. Wind then overtook him after his last game so moved into the lead. If Fusion beats me, then he wins the tourney.I had last stone and had 2 main options. I could take the easy draw for 1. This would result in no points for either of us. So Wind would remain in the lead. However, I would not benefit from this so I saw no point in doing it. It is also a very boring watch for the spectators. So I decided to do the hero shot for 2. This was a raise double. Yes it was indeed very difficult, but also makeable. I could see it. So I tried it. I missed, so Fusion won the skin. Fusion got his points so won the tourney. 

That's the story. Now for my opinion. I couldn't care less who won. I just did what was best for me. Not only that, many people know that I have a reputation for playing ridiculous shots, because unlike most people on this game, I am a fun and interesting player. And at the age of 19, I am also immature. 

So now as a result of that, I have been informed that what I did was wrong. And nobody even said that to my face. My dearest friends who don't even care about the situation had to tell me this. So whoever hates me, now is your chance to get your thoughts out. What's the problem? It's just a game. Get a life. 

Stoughton out :)
Stoughton you done what you wanted to do & if it worked then good for you. Play your own game as you see fit to & to hell with anyone else. I play my game whatever way it suits me all depends on who my opponent is, sometimes I bowl & have been called all sorts but I’ll win or lose on my own calls. Don’t let anyone bother you.