« Back to All Topics
FLYORDIE
Posted in 
Tanx
FLYORDIE
Posted in 
Tanx
FLYORDIE
HEY FLYORDIE UM CAN U LIKE GIVE US OTHER WAYS 2 GET A SUBSCRIPTION OTHER THAN SENDING YOU MONEY BECAUSE SOME PARENTS DONT WANT TO LET KIDS PAY MONEY FOR A GAME AND THEY DONT WANT TO SEND MONEY BY MAIL BUT THE KIDS WANT THE SAME THINGS SUBSCRIBERS HAVE SO CAN YOU PLEASE THINK OF SOME WAYS TO DO THAT?IF YOU DO ILL APPRECIATE IT THANX
OH YEA AND YOU NO THE CUSS RESTRICTIONS U MITE WANT 2 CHANGE THAT A LITTLE BIT TOO BECAUSE THERE ARE WAYS TO GET AROUND IT BUT I WONT SAY ANY CAUSE I DONT WANT TROUBLE

PS IM NOT A SUBSCRIBER AS YOU COULD HAVE FIGURED:p AND HERES A (^) FOD

BY DAVE
ok hear is what u do, pull ya teeth out any means necessary,throw them under ur pillow go to sleep,tooth fairy will come give ya some money keep doing that till u get £12.00 tell ya mum "can i sub now cos i got money and it is mine and i can do what a want with my money" and voila!!!!!!!
Make sure you put them under your pillow one at a time or the tooth fairy might stiff ya.
 ;\

Snipe
 :p
i have money but i dont want 2 use it on a game eitherand im the tooth fairy!:p
Pay the fee to play it all add free.

Poor little lads get all the adds.
Well I don't like that they want you to pay using a credit card.  I have the money, and it's my money so my parents let me spend it like I want.

I JUST DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND MY PARENTS ARE REALLY STRICT AND WOULD NEVER LET ME USE THEIRS.  IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE MY PARENTS ARE STRICT ASK SHAW. AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH DISOBEYING PARENTS IF NO ONE GETS HURT??? 
Your parents will be hurt,because you disobeyed them.

I hope you remember this,IF you ever become a parent.

;)
how the heck would shawa no if ya parents r strict goes he live wit u??????????

[img=
http://mars.walagata.com/w/hellmelt/smashing_light.jpg
]
GASP (dramatic music) maybe we will never know :|
But i dont c much light in ur pic light LOL
maybe its just the contrast on my PC
lol i changed 1 pic in about seconds so it is kinda crap
yea what he said :D

I didnt mean make it brighter LOL LIGHT i meant make more bright COLOURS but its ok its a 467/500

ok as far as the tooth thing. member the movie darkness falls. stay in the light and dont look at her face if ya get ur money that way. anyhow try gettin a money order if ya dont got a credit card or dont wanna send cash. drinks 4 all in the lobby. UNDERWORLD COMPLEX 5 story bar c ya there.
Ooh, jadestar, you're wrong.  You have to follow your parents.  Even if you have your own money.  When you are old enough, like 18 or 21, then you can spend your money the way you want.  Hee, hee.
TINA-LING-A-LING, my parents let me spend my money the way I want to.  My point is that they wouldn't want me giving out their credit card number on a website.

By the way, most teenagers rebel at some point and don't listen to their parents.  Also I'm 16 and can make my own decisions thank you very much.  Don't tell me to listen to my parents;I generally do.  Sometimes I don't but I usually know the consequences and have a very good reason not to. 
Ok when flyordie first started(before everyone automatically got to play for points)they would do a daily lottery and give points to the unsubbed person's name that won. Well now that everyone has a rating what if they do a lottery every month for 5-10 unsubbed people to have subscription powers for that month. 
how about this edit to urs:
top 5 unsubbed get rating bonus
top 10 subbed get rating bonus
unsubbed gets a 100 rating bonus 
subbed gets a 200 rating bonus
duration every month 
hows that? good? bad? let me know :)
I don't care about the points.  I want to be able to do the Be Right Back thing and to make locked ops. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't play for points.  They know that I want to be able to play with only the people I want to using a locked op. If I want a rated op bad enough, I'd find one.
You don't have to use credit card you can charge it to telephone with parents consent that is I hope