Forums » Curling
Unfair players
Replies: 7   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Ruudel28 (Jul 8, 2021 9:12 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  
Ruudel28

Unfair players Posted: Jul 8, 2021 9:12 PM
Hi, why is it possible to leave the game, after a 3:0 lead of the opponnent in the first end, if i am on the way to score also 3 or even 4 with my last stone. The opponnent left before i threw my last stone and had a 3:2 win...

Stoughton'sSon01

Re: Unfair players Posted: Jul 12, 2021 11:01 PM
I believe this feature was put into the game incase a player has a big lead and then has connection problems that force them to leave the game. In some cases, it would be unfair to give them a loss if they had pretty much won the game already. This is a good reason to play longer games, so that it's more of a test of stamina. Your opponent won't be able to get an early lead and leave without losing the game. However, if players do blatantly abuse this feature, they should get banned.

tiger

Re: Unfair players Posted: Jul 20, 2021 10:36 AM
Maybe we should give a suggestion to FlyOrDie,give them a suggestion that if a player leave a game he/she should be lose by 8-0 or more

thebest183

Re: Unfair players Posted: Jul 27, 2021 1:31 PM
Am I correct in saying someone is controlling the game from behind - I get knocked off the board many times especially when I'm ahead - just a fun game!!

ThUnDeR

Re: Unfair players Posted: Jul 28, 2021 12:22 PM
>Am I correct in saying someone is controlling the game from behind

No, not correct.

nicegirl

Re: Unfair players Posted: Aug 17, 2021 5:55 PM
I have not yet figured out how to move the stone when it heading to the target. No one helps u here which keeps me from playing and just using the practicing box. I think I can get good at this game. I hate losing.

Mr Cool

Re: Unfair players Posted: Aug 22, 2021 7:14 PM
The only thing you can do while the stone is in motion is to sweep in front it. This will keep the line straighter, and also make it go further. You can't make it bend more or slow it down.

Anthony..

Re: Unfair players Posted: Aug 26, 2021 10:30 AM
Kieran stop cheating in curling !!

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page