Forums » Curling
VIP pts
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Stoughton'sSon01 (May 6, 2022 11:59 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 1   Pages: 1  
Stoughton'sSon01

VIP pts Posted: May 6, 2022 11:59 AM
Is anyone able to clarify the conditions on which you are awarded VIP? As far as I am aware, having read the rules, you are awarded VIP points if you finish in the top 5, but only if there were at least 20 participants. Last month, I finished in the top 5 in a tournament and did not receive any VIP for this because there were only 15 participants. This is fair enough, until I have seen that a more recent tournament also had 15 participants and the top 5 players got awarded VIP for this. Am I missing something here? Hopefully it's just a system error and not favouritism!

Blood23

Re: VIP pts Posted: May 6, 2022 7:42 PM
Hello, Stoughton'sSon01.

The top five players of each tournament get VIP/DSC status for 10-6-4-2-1 days.
If the tournament had less than 20 participants, the top three player will receive 5-3-1 days. (top 1 top 2 top 3 places Only)

(In order to get the prize your nickname must have at least level 2 oldtimer score.) Not in Ur case. you have 6 dices

Sometimes, tournament can take like 7 days till it gets official result. However, i advice you to speak directly to a moderator about ur situation in-game. Please take a look in differently game in flyordie till u find a moderator. You can see active moderators here( link)

http://www.flyordie.com/userinfo.html

Replies: 1   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page