« Back to All Topics
Report?
Posted in 
Curling
Report?
Posted in 
Curling
Report?
How can I report peoples that calls me an idiot and an asshole?
I would also suggest to use the "mute" button for the offending player.

OP
mute button wont stop the offending just fuel it.The offender wants attention and by muting him pleases him .he will just offend some else till he is removed from play.
A muted player does not even know that he is muted, so it can't please him. He will just get bored if he sees that there is no response, and he's being ignored.

OP
or if you see a mod he can sort them out by giving him a dermit point or banning him if it comes to that
Learn how to screen shot, and as OP says "use the mute".
There are a lot of jackasses on this site. I've had two different people in the last 24 hours try to blame the lag on my connection. When I tell them lots of people are reporting problems with the server, they come back with "no, your connection is worthless" or "likely story" or some other rude comment.

Curling is a classy sport. The majority on this site, not so much. It's a shame the site administrators refuse to police users or fix problems with the game.
bakkenboy, the link doesn`t work as me :(

thanks. I will use the mute buttom next time.
FOR SOME REASON THE FLYORDIE SEPERATES NO SPACE BETWEEN FLYORDIE
How to Make a Screenshot
Players are encouraged to report any activity, which breaches the rules for using the games, by sending screenshots to the moderators. 

Capture an image of your screen.
Press ALT + "Print Screen" on your keyboard. It is sometimes labeled PrtScrn. Doing this copies an image of the screen into the Windows clipboard. Alternatively, you may use a screen capture program.

Open up an image editing program. 

Paste the image into the editor. This is most often done by using the Paste option on the Edit menu, but can vary from editor to editor. Alternatively, you may need to open the image file if your capture method saved the image to disk. 

Save the image in JPG, GIF or PNG format. We prefer JPG but accept any of the three. 

When saved, check the size of the file. It should be about 200k or less. If not, try adjusting the compression settings. Usually about 10 percent compression is enough with the JPG format.

You're done! 

Submit it here!

© FlyOrDie Games 
the link does still not work :( I am getting a 404 error.

And I know how to make a screenshot. that is easy :)