« Back to All Topics
300er
Posted in 
Curling
300er
Posted in 
Curling
300er
This guy whined and complained after I stole a point in both of the first ends and about how I played. He cried that I wouldn't put up guards early in the end and refused to put guards up himself.

He wanted me to put up guards so he could curl around them. He told me to do this so I could steal. I stole 1 point in the first end and I stole another point in the 2nd end, then he started typing and whining about how I wasn't playing right.

Then he got mad when I drew into the top 4 foot with my first stone, so I started putting up guards and missed my final shot and he got 2.

Then he bad mouths me for the 4th end and I typed too much and he stole 2. What a poor sport, I have him muted and won't play him again. Cry cry cry when he's losing, what a poor sport. 

So...

Who always puts up guards with their first 2 stones when they don't have the hammer? 

*I do that about 20% of the time if I want to steal a couple of points or if I'm playing some one that can't draw well.
russ howard recommends corner guards in any situation 
No matter if you have the hammer or not?

It makes sense for him he is one of the best the world has ever seen. He can make almost any shot in almost any situation. 

I am watching Kevin Martin and Glenn Howard right now and there are about 5 strategies in play every end.

You must change your tactics if they are not working. 
Now, run and tell your mum that he`s been mean to you!
If you don,t have the hammer your aponent has the advantage of scoring .By playing corner guards early in the end you have better chance of avoiding a multable point end and smaller scoring area making a steal more possable
 slap me silly - Now, run and tell your mum that he`s been mean to you!

This coming from a guy with 40 nick names. What adult would spend his time doing that? An adult wouldn't, a child would. Right kiddie?

bakkenboy
 I understand this but if I'm playing an opponent that is better than me and draws 100% all of the time why would I put up 2 guards that he curls around with no way of removing them? That doesn't make sense to me. I will place very low guards or just draw top 4 foot and let him place his own guards.

I`m 16 yrs old and from Norway! Now you reply in Norwegian scumbag..
slap me silly -  I`m 16 yrs old and from Norway! Now you reply in Norwegian scumbag..

Like I said... you're a child and your mind is just spinning with anger, you need to see a professional, ask your parents to set up an appointment for you, you need help. 
I need help??? lol.. you poor old demented man. Why did you write this topic?? Do you want everybody to know that 300er called you a boring player?? Live with it man!! I`M DONE with this now. Take care! 
slap me silly - I need help??? lol.. you poor old demented man. Why did you write this topic?? Do you want everybody to know that 300er called you a boring player?? Live with it man!! I`M DONE with this now. Take care! 

Yes you should seek help, 300er is a poor sport and you seem to be an angry, poor person and that makes you a poor sport. I'm sure you are done with this topic, you don't want people to see you blow up like a mental patient.

I wrote this topic to see if people agreed with me about the strategy, you focused 100% on the squabble and went off like a nut. 

Ask your parents to read some of your posts on the net and some of your emails, I bet they agree with me about you needing help.
I've played 300er a number of times, and frankly find it hard to believe he acted out this way. Would be interested to hear his side of the story.

Anyways your obviously allowed to apply whatever strategy you think serves best at given time against given opponent. I'm not a stranger to drawing topfour myself - even occasionally against 300er. Understandably he doesn't like it very much as it takes away a big end, but he's never been acting out about it. Maybe he employed the counter strategy of trash talking you out of your game, but he's been a true gentleman and a good sport whenever I've played him. 

My guess is he didn't mean it that harshly, and that he'd apologize.

On the other hand, slap me silly does have a point here. Posting it here in that manner does come across as slightly childish and/or naive. Surely it wasn't -that- big a deal, and surely there are more suitable ways of addressing it than posting it in the forum. Unmute and confront him, for example.

My two cents.
I played him 4 times now and this was the only time he cried for 2 straight ends. When you whine for that long, clearly he meant what he wrote. It doesn't bother me that much although it is unsportsmanlike.

You guys can focus on the disagreement if you want but the point he was making was the strategy I was using was unsportsmanlike. That's what the disagreement was over, do you agree that someones strategy can be unsportsmanlike? 

It was working for me I stole a point in each of the first 2 ends then I caved to his poor attitude and put up guards, then he drew around them and I started removing his rocks. He was really wanting me to guard like crazy so he could draw around, then he didn't want me to take out his stones. Why would anyone agree to that?

Yeah is melts down like crazy when you beat him or are about to beat him.
fight nice now boys or the operator will vote you off the island:-)
i try speak a little english when i play but now i speak French for my comment sry...je connais 300er depuis 5 ans environ et je le trouve encore plus sympathique que talentueux...c'est pour dire mon profond respect envers lui.Si seulement il n'y avait que des joueurs de ce genre sur ce site se serai super.Par rapport a un probleme de strategie je dirai que celui qui s'adaptera le plus vite a celle de l'autre finira vainqueur.Good curling...
Just played team canada he cheats and lets his timer run 
DON,T PLAY THIS RUNNING CHEAT
Team canda, of all people it doesn't surprise me one bit that you would put up a thread like this here. I love the fact that your using words like crying, whining ect. I told you one time and one time only i didn't like your primitive playing style. And for the record you didn't change it after the first 2 ends, i had to change mine, which i did. Stop making up things for your own benefit.   

hopefully players, the real players here know me well enough to know that this thread youve started here is a joke. And frankly you can put it up where the sun dont shine! Thats all i have to say about that!   

bakkenboy  
  Just played team canada he cheats and lets his timer run
DON,T PLAY THIS RUNNING CHEAT

lol Check my stats, I didn't play today! Another liar.

And how can that be cheating? I would lose the end.

I always set the number of ends so if I leave early wouldn't I lose points?

Also, there are a few "team canada's" my screen name has capitol letters and 2 spaces between the words.

Maybe you can use your brain before lying next time.
 300er 
Team canda, of all people it doesn't surprise me one bit that you would put up a thread like this here. I love the fact that your using words like crying, whining ect. I told you one time and one time only i didn't like your primitive playing style. And for the record you didn't change it after the first 2 ends, i had to change mine, which i did. Stop making up things for your own benefit.

hopefully players, the real players here know me well enough to know that this thread youve started here is a joke. And frankly you can put it up where the sun dont shine! Thats all i have to say about that!

More lying. If you said it once nothing would have happened, you went on and on about it, crying about how it's hard to keep your high rating when people don't guard. I did change my style in the 3rd end you liar, I put a low center line guard, I never do that. I did it that time to see if that would change your poor mood and you scored 2 points. That made you feel better for about 2 seconds until I didn't do it again in the 4th end. Then the crying started again.

You didn't change anything, except your attitude worsened about your rating.

And in my very next match the player I was playing {cfer I think} said he read my post and agreed. He said he played you a few times and you were polite except 1 time when you flew wild. So maybe you should try to control your emotions and own up to what you do.
This is just pathetic. You expect me to to sit here in my sparetime arguing with you wherever who's right or wrong. I know what i did! And the only fricking crybaby here is you. you posted this in the forum instead of beeing a man and come directly to me! Dont you think people harash me too in there. sure they do. But i would never handle things like this. This is just as primitive as your game!    
 300er 
This is just pathetic. You expect me to to sit here in my sparetime arguing with you wherever who's right or wrong. I know what i did! And the only fricking crybaby here is you. you posted this in the forum instead of beeing a man and come directly to me! Dont you think people harash me too in there. sure they do. But i would never handle things like this. This is just as primitive as your game! 

My main point was about strategy but people here seem to be a lot like you and focus on the drama.

How would I "come to you"? You were acting like a nut and if you wanted to be a man you would have held your cool. 

Dont you think people harash me too in there.

So you admit to harassing me, finally some truth here.

It's odd that for all the "he has bad strategy" comments I hear, no one is talking about it. It seems like very few people here know strategy, all they want is for their opponents to play poorly so they can win. How is that sporting?
This clearly was minded straight on me. Calling me things and so on. You just couldn't help yourself! strategy my ass!! How low are you planing on sinking here? Stop this while you still can man. Perhaps with some dignity left.. oh wait too late! 
I didnt know you before and I sure as hell arent planning on going to. Do me a favour and keep me muted. spend enough time on you already.
There you go losing your mind again and swearing this time. Clearly you aren't in control of yourself, that's my point about you. You can be calm but when you're upset, even at small things you go nuts. 

You can stop responding now, my point is made about you and no one will respond to the strategy question, I don't think many people can.
If I started a tread like this clearly with one thing in mind. To trash talk, in this case me, you wouldnt be to happy yourself. Stop acting like everybody around you needs help when it all comes down to this simple thing. you just couldn't stand not winning that last game against me so you had to find something else! I think everybody would agree that this is taking things too far. accept your defeat and move along! Case closed!
 Re: 300er  
  	If I started a tread like this clearly with one thing in mind. To trash talk, in this case me, you wouldnt be to happy yourself. Stop acting like everybody around you needs help when it all comes down to this simple thing. you just couldn't stand not winning that last game against me so you had to find something else! I think everybody would agree that this is taking things too far. accept your defeat and move along! Case closed!

I wouldn't behave like you did in our game, so there wouldn't be a need for a thread like this about me.

"Taking things too far"... in your last post you were swearing and lying, that's what I call too far. Like I said you can stop responding, I think it's clear how you react when upset, you proved that now and no one wants to talk about the guard positions so there isn't much point in continuing. 
You are really pushing things here to a whole new level. Everybody would be affended by the this. your dragging me into a conversation in the forum calling me a lier, a whiner ect. How did you expect i would react! Use that thing god gave you to think with, if you have one!   
You did lie, a few times and you are the only one who was swearing. Usually people who aren't guilty of anything don't resort to that kind of thing. Like I said a few times now, I think I proved my point.

You can keep posting if you want to.

You havent proven a single thing. All you came in here with was alot of accusations witout even shadow of truth in em. That i swear is thanks too you. you are pushing my temper here. Now back off and stop calling me a lier man! This is getting personal now! 
Next time post a screenshot.  This jibberish is pointless.
Tell that to Mr canada. He started this forum post, Couldn't agree more tho. I'm out of this thread now..
300er stop feeding team canadas fire he,s just a mouthy punk out or some attention 
Stop, It's just a game!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop, It's just a game!!!!!!!!!!!
300er beats people at curling

people don't like being beaten

people get frustrated

people start complaining

zzzzz  (yawn)  zzzzz

Now he follows me into games and in the lobby, what a little life this guy must have to bring stuff up from weeks earlier....

He is a sad case of a guy who has nothing in his life other then online curling.... I hope his parents read his posts and emails so they can get him some help.
This is just getting better and better. You are making a fool out of yourself. I told you before stop while you still have some dignity left. Now its definitely too late. Your whining too in here? Nobody takes you serious anyway; people laugh behind your back. When do you get it! 

And by the way I took a screenshot earlyier this week. Some not I repeat not suitable things you wrote to me in the lobby. Continue this pathetic thing your doing here and i will post it. Then people will see who you really are! Hopefully they already do!  
And I just love the way you blame my parrents and stuff. Trying to find things that has nothing to do with curling. thats a typical example of a man/(teen i guess) who's lost the battle and odd to retire!  
This is just getting better and better. You are making a fool out of yourself. I told you before stop while you still have some dignity left. Now its definitely too late. Your whining too in here? Nobody takes you serious anyway; people laugh behind your back. When do you get it!

And by the way I took a screenshot earlyier this week. Some not I repeat not suitable things you wrote to me in the lobby. Continue this pathetic thing your doing here and i will post it. Then people will see who you really are! Hopefully they already do

You can copy anything I write, you follow me around bating me like a child, I don't think that is allowed in the rules of FOD so you can do what you like because you are breaking the rules while trying to make me break the rules. Again you're a laughable person.

Of course you're parents share the blame, it's their responsibility to see to the development of their child and they didn't.

Rules you've broken in the last couple of weeks.

3.6 Being abusive by profanity or harassing. 
3.10 Behaviour that interferes other's reasonable interests. 
3.15 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. 
4.3 Flooding: if a message is unintentionally posted more then one time, then all instance except one will be deleted. Intentional flood means if one posts a message in more then one instance or topic

P.S. Genius, you aren't the only one who takes screen shots. 

And as long as you follow me around bating me I will continue to post in this thread. 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't stop laughing. You overdid yourself this time! Just accept your defeat like a man. You started this thread way back becourse of your bitterness, everybody can see that. That i'm here in the same thread as you disgust me! If my parrents didnt, according to you raise me propper your parrents really outdid themself! way to go! 
Team Canada,
On 11th March you posted:

"I`M DONE with this now. Take care!"

Why don't you just drop it, and take your complaints, if any, to the Moderators? 
 MuddyD    I didn't say that. "slap me silly" did.

He and 300er state BS and lies... I call them out and then they vanish because they have no answer.

If you don't like this thread Muddy, don't read it, don't respond to it. 
My apologies. I haven't read it closely enough!
that's ok, like I said if it bothers you, you don't have to pay attention to it. 

Now V4Vendetta is following me around. I can't believe how many people have their lives wrapped around internet curling. It's a good bit of relaxation but my goodness, the type of people that take it soo seriously, it's like they live and die with it. 
You brought this opon yourself. Keep posting ridicilous threads here and more people will get affended by it. If you just had kept you big mouth shut, calling people liers whiners ect. it would'nt have come to this. And your doing it again now. Slap me and myself arent liers. You can claim that till the day you die. It still doesn't make it near the truth. 
 300er - You brought this opon yourself. Keep posting ridicilous threads here and more people will get affended by it. If you just had kept you big mouth shut, calling people liers whiners ect. it would'nt have come to this. And your doing it again now. Slap me and myself arent liers. You can claim that till the day you die. It still doesn't make it near the truth. 

You, "slap me silly" and bakkenboy are all liars.

300er - "I told you one time and one time only i didn't like your primitive playing style. And for the record you didn't change it after the first 2 ends, i had to change mine, which i did.
 < That's a lie

bakkenboy - Just played team canada he cheats and lets his timer run
DON,T PLAY THIS RUNNING CHEAT <That was a lie too and what reply did he have when I called him on it? None. He didn't respond to it at all because he is a child that got caught in a lie.

"slap me silly" was in the lobby spouting his normal BS today, more dribble I didn't bother to read.

And for the record I brought this thread upon you, then a couple of liars tried to help you out.... you and they are liars and if that bothers you this much, perhaps you shouldn't lie. Are you going to lie now and say that you weren't following me in my games and in the lobby yesterday flooding my screen and being childish?

Oh my, oh my, oh my.. You must be the most annoying man in history Team C. What did you hope to gain with this thread? I really feel sorry for u, you behave like a child. Get over it dude! And btw? My normal BS?? What in Gods name are you talking about? Feel better! best regards slap..

slap me silly -  My normal BS?? What in Gods name are you talking about?

So you didn't come into my game yesterday and post anything?
I challenge all of you to 10 ends put up or shut up you name the time the and loby post so all can see and for all to challenge
bakkenboy@gmail.com
For your information team canada I ALWAYS play 6 ends no matter weather if Im losing or winning . Now put your hat on straignt pull your pants up and get the safty pin out of your nose .10 ends morron.
 bakkenboy   - but which nickname will you use? And why would I play a liar and a gossip?
WAR fuel your jets load your bombs bakkenboy is prepared
OK play mj moose if your want no problem 10 ends your call

I'll play who I want and when I want, I won't be told what to do by someone like you, that's for sure! LOL
So I guess you can't read? And you are the one who has "boy" in their name! LOL
I feel sorry for you no friends and no respect for the talented players ay fly or die
I,m done where is my challenge loser
Why would I show any respect to someone like you or your friends? You don't deserve any. 

Why would I play vs. someone I don't like? 

ALL AT FLY OR DIE ARE MY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS THREW THE WWW. COM SO NOW WHAT LOSER. FLAG BURNER
LOL you are full of yourself aren't you! 
Hi...300er is the most fair player I have ever met here. You should acknowlege that too, rather complaining about details.
As far as I can tell, he floods the screen with cries to change strategy and when he's called out on it, he turns into a liar. He may be two-faced then. Another wonderful quality for him.
Are you going to post a screenshot supporting your claim or are you just going to keep complaining to no avail?
I can post what I see, if you don't like it... you don't have to read the thread.
300er isn't fair player... Nikki100 also... 
wegma - "300er isn't fair player... Nikki100 also..."

I've never had a problem with Nikki100, it just goes to show you people can be nice then very unpleasant. 

Also Nikki100, 300er and Olympic gold are all friends so it makes sense that they are alike. That's just nature.
Still havent forgiven that we (scandinavia) beat you (poland) in that tourney i see. And for the record ive seen you run off after 1 end against low rated players a dusin of times. Not only with this nick but with 2 or 3 others of yours. So i dont think you should talk about who's fair or not.
300er - "Not only with this nick but with 2 or 3 others of yours. So i dont think you should talk about who's fair or not."

And your friend olympic gold? He has only 1200 ends played {which is only 120 full games} but nearly a 400 rating.

So your friends can have multiple nicks but not anyone else? LOL More BS from the BS king.
Again you are just looking for trouble or someone to debate with. I recall earlier on you said something about me and that I didnt have a life beside this curling matter. I belive you should take your own life up to consideration. Not 5 minuts goes by before you post a thread here.

And in the matter concering olympic gold. Thats something you should talk with him about. Thats none of my business.

All I did here was mearly to defend myself against wegma's inappropriate comment. 
Olympic gold has always been a fair player against me and I havent seen him run before. Its funny how you accuses everybody around you team canada. something must be terrible wrong with you. 
This forum site is not ment to degrade players and use sarcastic remarks as team canada is using it for . Operator must remove him from play he uses slander against players and makes up untrue lies ban him now.
300er don't try to get psychological with me, you'll lose every time, you don't have the grey matter for it. 

You called out wegma, knowing what olympic gold does, you condemn with one hand then condone with the other and knowing full well that you have no response to that you attack me with no basis. That's the action of someone who knows they're in the wrong, clearly.

If you don't like people who use several nicks, then why not talk to your friend olympic gold to stop? You won't tell your friend to stop but you'll tell a stranger to stop?

You're unstable, you lie, you're two-faced and have questionable friends. We've learned a lot about you. 
 bakkenboy
This forum site is not ment to degrade players and use sarcastic remarks as team canada is using it for . Operator must remove him from play he uses slander against players and makes up untrue lies ban him now.

LOL This comming from you! You should be banned first!

You said I "let my timer run"... whatever that means and that I "cheat", how can someone cheat at curling. So there are 2 lies you said about me. Both are impossible so clearly they're lies. and then this...

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/Team__Canada/?action=view&current=bakkenboylist.jpg

So tell me why 
you
 shouldn't be banned?
Is that a challange team canada? Trust me I would tear you apart! But the thing is, youve already lost this one loong time ago, so no need to show your muscles little man. Apparently you will always be the black sheep at this site. I guess i just have to accept that. Keep posting your great threads man, turn everybody against you, what do i care. 
So like I said you have no response. You can't answer how you say 1 thing, then turn around and say the opposite, your friends are as big a liar as you and when called on it, they run and don't answer questions. 

I don't see how I can "lose" anything considering I write what I see. Your friend olympic gold does have multiple nicks, Bakkenboy has lied on this thread a few times, you have a different answer for the same question when you want to protect your friends. You were lying at the start of this thread. Etc... That's a lot of negativity for you.
300er 
"Apparently you will always be the black sheep at this site. I guess i just have to accept that."

How can I be a black sheep when you and your friends are proven liars, two-faced and use multiple nicks? 

Wouldn't that make you and your friends black sheep?

I will let Olympic Gold and bakkenboy speak for themself. Thats alot of accusations again, hopefully they will reply to that. 
I never tryed to protect anyone here. what i said was that ive played Olympic Gold several times and that he's always been a good sport. That he has more nicks is not something i am aware of thats entirely based on your opinion, leave me out of that one! 
The reason why i call you that is mainly becourse you started all this and continue to drag more and more people into it. I havent seen anything like this before and quite frankly i dont think anyone here would make a thread like this, except you ofcourse.   
I don't "drag" people into anything. They post BS and then I call them on it. So... they "drag" themselves into it.

You can twist words however you like, I only post what I see.
300er = fatolocos
known the guy for a couple weeks and already know he is insane:s real poor sport indeed. I am not one to criticize, but now I do understand Team Canada's accusations. It fits the bill. he may be a good player, but awful sport

Or it is vanhassan telling me he is 300er. that would explain the classless part. He is transporting vs. xayal. yet he says I am the cheat:D who knows
No way- fatoloco is not 300er . 300er was always very decent amd mature guy. But does it really matter: who is thousands miles away ?
By the way : snella, 300er, VJ , LK, swissgirl - come back guys, it's time to show real curling here
Sorry to drag 300er's name down like that. I have learnt it is not him. Instead someone impersonating him. Never mind with this 300er being a bad guy. Just Fatolocos the bad guy
It is the lunatic vanhassan sorry for the mix up, he is the idiot in all this
too summr >>>>> im busy i cant play until Octobar for Hasan no coment 5 years here and still transporting im not in loby everyday who can call moderator 
xayal jenya mossu22 king1 (same player) transporting too 

vanhassan M.I.T TEENWOLF and now too >>> fatolocos.Mods the only way he too have crown is with CHEATING
Guys, 

I've never seen van transporting. I think it's wrong accusations.
I've played few time with fatolocos, he is a strong player from my point of view.

By the way, anybody knows who stole my dots and my dice? :D Someone must have been reported me falsely , anyway... be it

I agree with LK3. I do not think it is a coincidence that Vanhassan has never lost to xayal, jenya, mosu22, KING1, or benneton_ist. Vanhassan caught in the act courtesy of erjc- 
http://postimg.org/image/j1f1r92uh/