« Back to All Topics
Operator!!
Posted in 
Curling
Operator!!
Posted in 
Curling
Operator!!
If this site is just a little bit serious? Then restet the cheaters up in here! Its a joke the way you judge someone for "badmouthing", but when someone transfer points, you look the other way.. This is a game of skills and strategy.. Yes I know,"Its just a game"!! But still!! Sort it out! I will never subscribe unless this will stop! And several people agree with me.. Regards Adrian (slap me silly)
Even if a players transfers ratings they still have to play to require them and play a lot , they don,t get a lot of ratings by playing lower point players . I feel that some higher rating players have some game program that allows them to controll the game to there advantage .Which is cheating .
I do not think they would have the ability to write such a program. I know that some just play their other ids to keep their rating high.I would think this is more likely.
"Slap me silly" is a poor sport, he's flooded my games and I've reported him. He's only a kid, he and his friends have multiple nicknames and just abuse and whine when the mood strikes them.

Oh no! TC himself. Annoying, annoying, ANNOYING man!!! Such a pitty! I really wonder if you are mentally retarded.. If so is the case, i`m sorry i called you annoying.. Because you cant help it, now can you? 
lol! I think slap is one of the nicest and funniest guys in the game. And i agree with you on the topic. I have a big problem believing the accusations Team Canada is coming with. I think both slap and 300er are great sports. Thanks :)
Of course you do wonder, you are all friends.
You calling someone else annoying? LOL

"Slap me silly quotes"
I`m 16 yrs old and from Norway! Now you reply in Norwegian scumbag..

need help??? lol.. you poor old demented man. Why did you write this topic?? Do you want everybody to know that 300er called you a boring player?? Live with it man!! I`M DONE with this now.

Mr Operator!! Give me my three dots back, so i can set ends.. I had 3, now i have 1. Give it!! 

And you think others are annoying?

a slave program would do it . they use them in the automotive and heavy equipment industry to cover over factory settings to trouble shoot program problems .IN ENGINE CONTROLLERS can be easily adapted to any program . I BELEAVE THEY ARE CALLED SLAVE PROGRAMS .
This has gone too far now. "f_master" and "rodrimor" both use several ip's to play against themself. It's so obvious, just by taking a look a their stats. Everytime i get near them they just cheat some more. I dont care about the crown.  Now its a matter of saving this sites reputation. I'm having a hard time taking things serious anymore. and thats a shame. been here for over 3 years now. Mods, whoever you are, do something about this. 

"mymomcooksbetter" is another one. Probably the same guy who owns all 3 nicks mentioned. 

burn the rating system and let everyone start at 0 then use wins as tallying your placement as in real game
The problem is not the Operator...the Moderators should report to the Operator of unfair players Operator then checks and if this is true he can reset the points to 0.Problem including the most Moderators because they most of work and play on snooker,8ball etc.From my time when I was Mod were not have any new Mod from Curling game....this is bad because Operator should choice next Mod's from each game on Flyordie,then they can have better knowledge about players
300 er you're right.I have opened a new nick mymomcooksbetter just to prove how easy it is to cheat and get to the crown.Of course the crooked way.My mission was successful, F MASTER rodrimor and his other accounts are blocked.I apologize if I hurt someone.
Why not just not make it a rule that only 1 nickname per household. If there are 2, ban them both.

Why couldn't that work?
hello there.

Can you tell me why Vinnie Jones(actual nr1 in curling)don't have any dots?I seen he start from 2002 what a reason?He was previous banned or what?
It is impossible to know who is the 'best' player on this site due to the fact that all the kids(some adults too i would imagine) create multiple ids and boost whichever id they feel like boosting.However from what i have seen, it certainly isn't this Vinniejones who you seem to have a thing for
Vinnie Jones must do as all the rest of the top guys to stay that high. Stop pretending you don't know him.
OH LOOK ITS TEAM CANADA AND TAKEN BY TREES TRYING TO BAD MOUTH ME YET AGAIN....

ZZZZZZ...

;)
i think not bad mouthing. simply pointing out that i have seen better players on the rink.Thats all.relax -its just a game and it all means very little. 
 "VINNIE JONES    OH LOOK ITS TEAM CANADA AND TAKEN BY TREES TRYING TO BAD MOUTH ME YET AGAIN....

ZZZZZZ..."

Isn't it odd that the same people get called out on a regular basis? Logic dictates there's a reason.
YES I THINK ITS CALLED 'BITTERNESS'

YOU NEED TO LET IT GO.

PS.  FROM WHAT I READ ON HERE YOU ARE HARDLY 'MR POPULAR' ARE YOU ?

:O
I only point out what I see. And the people I point out are also pointed out by other too, so it's not just me seeing poor sports, liars, abusers, runners and cheaters.

As for bitterness, you whined like a child a few months ago when I crushed you, you claimed you were "working" and that's why you were playing poorly. Then you posted unsportsmanlike comments, that's why I still have you muted to this day.

It isn't odd that you are listed as a runner, your name has come up several times as one and as a poor sport.

If you don't want to be called out as a runner and a poor sport, then stop being one. Even children know this.
Some of the old players like VINNIE JONES has been accusing me to be a guy called Talent1. I'm not talent1. According to google, talent1 is from Norway. I'm from Finland. I'd be glad if someone from operator team would confirm that one.

Don't worry about vinnie jones, he's just a trouble maker, go on about your day.
nice one...everybody can set up country for example I'm from Poland but I can set up flag Finland and say it to all I'm from Finland check my info.....
Now this is funny, when I play (also with guests) I find that many people believe me to be quite a couple of people. Surely I am not from finland :)
Dear Mr Opetator!
I think its time too give vanhassan a couple of months break from the game, so he can get back too reality. He`s just about too think everyone else but himself and his 20+ nicknames are the same person. Enough already Van! There are other good players here too.. And everyone that beats you (in your 2 ends skin game)aint necessary the same person. Thanks :)
...and one more thing. Everyone can reply to this topic except Team Canada :) 
So only "Slap" can have several nicknames?

One set of rules for everyone except you eh Slap?
I s that my country you do not like slap me silly. and I'm just good for you yesterday, I won 4-0 against you now you come with your lies. I play with everyone and I win I think that's the problem.

ah and one more thing slap me silly. who is pikachu team rocket wonderboi I think it's you;) and let people feel and not be jealous if someone crown.

"slap" have only 1 nickname!! Picachu and Wonderboy have I played many times.. Team R have i never heard of. 
we knows ;)look first yourself . 
because some households like mine have 2 or more people who play (at different times)from the same computer. My wife "curling widow" & I both love the game and play for fun. We both curl in real life and could care less about the silly rating system

hello OP

Can you see F_Master he come back after reset points and back to same tactic....please give him this time perm ban
how long I must wait for respond?Just check his stats..
The forum is a not a place to come to report any rule breaking.  You have access to the following:

How To Make A Screenshot:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/screenshot.html

Some user's are also able to "Report Abuse" by clicking on the user's "i" page & following the "Report Abuse" link.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
this should be your job check who played unfair....I must help you because you are not so good enough
>this should be your job check who played unfair....I must help you because you are not so good enough

1 - This is NOT our job.
2 - Reporting players through the "Contact Moderators" or "Report Abuse" features makes our "JOB" (As you call it) a lot easier.  Of course, when in rooms we check for any rule breaking.
3 - If we are not good enough at doing our "JOB" properly, maybe you should look at becoming a moderator & teach us?  

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator

I was Mod my friend so know everything how work system,I know is not perfect that's why we need help from each site for better work
Alls allowed within the rules as long as the program allows it .So get with the program
this has gone too far''the player''kanan_10 plays with himself in order to win points he himself told me he creates many new nicknames to play with himself to get points mto one of them was''rodrigomper'',''salame_padock lucas.ayped'',''''
 mertgurses1'''','''','' i_r_e_s_ Rexo'','''','' barbas87 coldu sonia.007''''and''thank you for understanding, champions
its not possible to play with yourself (>:)) unless its done with different computers
It is possable to play with yourself if you have more than 1 nick , you can also play in more than 1 loby at the same time by signing to 2 3w or4 different lobys at the same time ,But regardless if a person has more than one nick and transfers points the game still has to be played to transfer points
This is a funny topic
Yes Hokej was a moderator bu he forget to mention flyordie FIRED !!!! him.lol
Because he uses his moderator position to ban all players who where better them him>and trust me that are a lot
Hokej you novice and dont have critic on Thunder,because you are the first ex moderator who was fired here,that says enough.lol
keep practicing .lol (K)

I can well believe he was laid-off as moderator I have been a few times banned without reason it is a sad case, but the good remains ;)iedereen weet wel wie hokey is 
With me, Talent1, snella and 300er gone. Then u all are competing on who is the fifth best player! I guess we just got fed up with all the cheaters in the game. Play the game fair and with a good attitude, like Nikki100, bonobo and a few others. I think thats way more important than points and crowns. Best of luck at the rinks :)
It is interesting that some one compares himself with great players like talent1 and 300er and giving advice to all of us.
Surprisingly the man who has the crown commented this :) If telling you that you should play a fair game is an advice? Well, I dont know what to say to that. 
I'd like to second my HG-Chinese friend. It's not necessary to show off with sentences like "[...] Then u all are competing on who is the fifth best player [...]". I've also reached 450 points, when it was important to me to see, if I can make it. And I've already defeated all those "best" players at least twice.

So what? Have you ever noticed me showing off with my "once reached rating"? Have you ever seen me being unfair, unfriendly or not being gentleman-like to anyone?

Who cares? We - at least some of us - are playing just for fun. True, some of the gals/guys here are absolute as#ho##s. But nobody forces us to play against these nasty players. As to me I make fun of the attitude of those craps.

I wish more would just looking forward to having good times ;)
HGT.. OK so i was a bit scumbag there. I would love 2 have a 10 end tournament involving the 20 best players here. And if someone dont want 2 play your precious nicknames, well get a second 1. Like HavingGoodTimes2. If we do this? Maybe then we can know who the best player is! My suggestion is: Talent1, Vanhassan, Picachu, bonobo, snella, me of course ;), Olympic Gold, George Costanza, Johhny HR, Erto, ElGrandCapitano, nikki100, 300er, dr feelgood, FRFCurling, GoldenCurl, HavingGoodTimes, MWCurl, VINNIE JONES and SysemShock. I know that several of there people have other nicknames aswell.. but none of the above have 2 on this list. 
..and oc bigalfromstvital and itsallgood.. I might have forgotton a few more.
Good idea but you are not in the top 20 list sorry slap :)
lol, you have never beaten me :D And I am. You on the other hand is ranked 20th ;)
sorry but I believe that the one holding the crown has a say but not the big mouthing nobody:)
Oh my! You are the joke! Playing your 2 end games of skin! So pathetic. Maybe you should learn how to curl the stones instead of blasting rockets. But when you spend 22 hours here a day? I`m sure you can squeeze in a 4 end game charlie :D
two ends skin?
just played 8 ends with erto yesterday:)
where am i on this list?? :)
u r mos def up there mr77 :D
It would be better to explain why the screens gone totally daft lately, then to bicker about personal grudges. I have pop out ads now, and freezes are worse,, WAY worse and flickering boxes on the screen where the pop OUT screens want to be. Whats all this new frustration from?
No sorry 77 you not woth to mention on this topic we talking about good players here,not novice players who run al the time:)
so please dont interupt novice boy77 when grow up players are talking
start your own topic with your novice friends maybe about running 77 you are the expert ive heart,lol
 you on some kind of drugs boy your chat is weak and confusing YOU NEED REHAB
Bakkengirly you on drugs i think!
and you are the one who def needs some rehab,to bad your parrents didnt there job
its so obvicious you and misses 77 are the same person with multi nicks
easy IP check from flyordie will do
and about 77 he not worth 1 word its true what Briggette wrote,he is a novice player,getting all his points by cheating and transporting
No wonder bakkengirl and misses 77 are best friends ,lol